Chapter 6

Ari's POV

* 2 Days before thanksgiving November 24 a little over 1 month of dating and living together.*

I woke up early like 5 am early to start cleaning everything by hand. I had given the maids and chefs off because I knew they would want to get ready for thanksgiving with their families. Right now I was cleaning the last guest bedroom for my sister. I had done four guest bedrooms by myself because Angelo said he had some last minuet work to do. My aunt, uncle and two cousins were coming, as well as my mom step dad,sister, and my grandparents. My sister and two cousins would share a room because there was a pull out couch. My aunt and uncle to a room, mom and stepdad and my grandparents. I just finished vaccuming them and and put the extra comforter and pillows for my cousin Mason who would be sleeping on the couch with his sister Maddison and my sister Adriana.

I mopped the upstairs hallway and and the stairs, then I mopped the entry way and vaccumed the movie/game room, and swifffered the bowling alley and the gym.

I then cleaned the living room and put the extra pillows I picked up in place and cleaned the kitchen when I finished it was 10 am and Angelo had staid in his office for 4 hours but now I needed him because I had to do food shopping my mother, aunt and nana gave me a list of things they needed and I had my own list.

I walked in as he got off the phone, "Amore why do you look like it's as if you ran a marathon and a half."

"Because I cleaned everything except for your office and our bedroom and two of the guest rooms. We have to go food shopping."

"Okay amore take whatever car you want just not the ferrari."

"I said 'WE' meaning you are coming with me lets go!"

"Babe"

"No don't start that babe stuff lets go."

He got up and put his shoes on and we went to walmart first because I had to get some toiletries for the rooms right now I had my own side of the bathroom but there was no extra soaps or lotions for the other bathrooms toothbrushes or toothpaste! He also had a limited amount of pots and pans so I had to get those as well even though I knew my grandma would bring some of her own skillets I also wanted a blender and some games after that we hit Shop Rite and Pathmark.

We got home at 1:30 and I had Angelo put the food up, while I put names on doors and I had to add where his parents would be sleeping since his father would be coming from Italy and Lorenzo and L.J. would be staying in there own bedrooms but all the rooms had been ready before the maids and chef left.

"Okay amore everything is put away can I go back to work now?"

"NO!"

ANGELO'S POV

I threw my hands up

"Amore why are you so frazzled?"

"Because you are the first guy I lived with and we aren't even legit on the status of our relationship and my family is coming here! I'm hosting thanksgiving we are hosting thanksgiving!!"

"Okay Ari you are my girlfriend the love of my life and I'm sorry I didn't clearly ask you and yes we are hosting Thanksgiving just you are cooking though I'll entertain, now kiss me amore so that I can go work."

"No you aren't working! You are getting ready because my family will be here by 2:30 we both have to shower and get dressed remember you promised me you'd take us all out for dinner and a movie nothing fancy okay?"

"I know my mom and father will be here at 3:30 from the airport their driver will be here"

She nodded "We are matcing tonight too!"