She took the test? Kai

I looked at Ari we were on our way home from the airport, she was on the ipad looking at houses. Her skin had gotten a shade darker and she had no weave in, just her natural hair which was now just pulled into a huge puff, as she like to call it. But it looked as if it had grown since we'd been gone, and she has a glow now, I looked at her stomach. What if she's pregnant? We were on the island for three weeks, it's very likely especially since she said multiple times, "we're married why do we need a condom?", and obviously I wasn't going to object to that. I put my hand on her stomach, she jumped, looking at me as I looked at her stomach.

She placed her hand over mine, "Whatcha thinking about?"

I looked up at her, yeah she was pregnant it was all in her face,"Nothing just thinking about how you'll look when you're pregnant."

"In due time, we'll see." She smiled and kissed me, I leaned down and kissed her stomach when we pulled up at home. Lorenzo our mothers and the kids were outside with a welcome home sign.

"Aww guys!" Ari jumped out the car before I could get her door, she actually pushed me out of mine to get out. The kids ran to her, "moooommmmyyyyy!!" The ran knocking her over when she was on her knees to pick them up, I jumped ready to tell them to be careful. But we didn't know if she was pregnant and the baby obviously couldn't be that big.

"Dada!" Elizabeth came over to me and I picked her up.

"Hey baby girl, sup little man!"

"Hey uncle Angelo!" The kids ran back inside talking about making more cookies for us.

"Oh my gosh." my mother said, then she turned to Ari's mom who said, "You owe me twenty bucks."

"What are you guys talking about?" Ari said pulling out of Lorenzo seniors hug.

"Hmm look at her hips they've already filled out more. Even your waist looks smaller, that won't be for long." Ari turned to her mother

"Are you trying to say I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah it's obvious." Lorenzo said taking our bags inside.

"You're glowing Ari!" My mother said, she turned to me an indifferent look on her face.

"Angelo?"

"Yeah I see it too amore."

She put her hand on her stomach and walked in the house.

"What the hell was that?" I asked our moms.

"She's just thinking Angelo. We spoke before the wedding she said she wants to have kids but she feels like she should focus on LJ and Liz. She doesn't want to take on something she can't handle." Her mother said giving me a hug, "Trust me she wants to have your kids, she's so excited to have them."

I walked inside and saw Ari in the kitchen with the kids, Liz was on her lap and LJ next to her they were rolling cookies, Ari making sure they were spread out enough. I picked Lizzie off of her lap and sat her on the counter, "Amore you want to talk?"

"No baby everything is fine." She leaned up to kiss me.

We had just put Liz to bed, and we were now in the bath together.

"Talk to me amore." I started to massage her shoulders and kiss her neck. She turned around straddling me pressing herself against me, while I stared at her body.

"We need to go to church."
"Why?" I hadn't been to church since I was about ten, I never really liked it or hated it,I only went because my grandma made me go.

"I just, I feel like something is coming, and I want us to be prepared.   Spiritually and physically, like more security.  I want to learn how to use a gun to help protect our family."