Wtf!!

Ja'Mary POV

Wassup er'body it's Ja'Mary. I'm 16 years young and life is great. I'm leader of my gang "east side". No we ain't rivals of the west side gang! my brother is leader of that gang. Anyways I love on the west side in my own place. Now you wondering how I live on the west side but leader of the gang on the east side. Well I started it that's how! I'm light skinned 6'2 and fine af'. I'm a look-a-like of Tre Melvin with a voice like Trey Songz. Now if y'all will excuse me I was handling something.......

???:please 'Mary don't do this! I love you too much to let you do this to us!!!
Ja'Mary: Bitch shut up! you wasn't actin like that when his dick was inside you!! Pack YOUR shit NOW and get out !
???: But 'Mary I--
Ja'Mary: DID I FUCKIN TELL YO ASS TO SPEAK!! NO NOW LEAVE FORE I BUST YO HEAD OPEN BITCH!!!!
*??? leaves*

My brother was right. Can't turn no hoe into a housewife. I decided to call the twins up to see if they wanted to chill....
*twins are Markes and Markel T1 is Markel and T2 is Markes*
*PHONE CALL*
T1: Wassup Ace (Ja'Mary)
Ace: Wassup Markel are you and T2 tryin to cool it today?
T1: Oh yeah for sure. What time?
Ace: Now. I'll come get y'all at your--
T2: NO! Umm I mean meet us at the spot!
Ace: uh ok then....
T1&T2: Ard' one
Ace: Two!
*END OF CONVERSATION*
Man something wrong with them. Er' time I call them they don't want me to know where they live at. We been coolin since toddler days so why haven't I known where they live?!
*SKIP CAR RIDE*
T1:Wassup Ace!
T2: Wasgoodie
Ace: Nun Coolin.... What about y'all?
T1&T2: Cool. Real cool...
Ace: I gotta question.
T1: Yeah wassup?
Ace: why y'all ain't tell me where y'all live?!?! I mean we been boys--
T2:OKAY! Fine come on we'll show you!
T1: *whispers to T2* Why you do that?
T2: He was gonna find out regardless of--
Ace: You can drive my car since y'all walked.....
*SKIP CAR RIDE AGAIN*
All of a sudden we pull up to this FOSTER HOME!!! It ain't APRIL FOOLS DAY! So why the fuck they bring me here???? this--

T1: You coming or not?!
Ace:oh yeah I'm comin...
This is a joke right?!?!

T2:MISS. MAY WE HAVE COMPANY

I see this lady who looks like she in ha mid-30's. She looked like Regina Hall but older. I'm guessing that's Miss May...

???: Hello I'm Miss May... who might you be young man?
Ace: Ace--
All of a sudden I see this familiar girl run upstairs!! WAIT!........ Are those BRUISES on her body?!?!?!
T1: KA!!!! *runs upstairs with T2*
T2: *yells from upstairs* WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR FACE!!!!!
T1:ARE THOSE FUCKIN BRUISE KA-KA!!!!!
*downstairs*
Miss May:Have a seat.... they will be back *walks to the kitchen*

What.....The....Hell.......Happened?!?!?!?

****????? What did happen? why tf Miss May ain't see what happen? Now the twins care for Ka'Miyah??? hmmm thanks for commenting @Shanii28 hopefully you'll be a loyal reader!!!****