Just read!

(Symphony in MM😊)

Ka-Ka POV:

Ashley has put it down better then the men I been with (btw it wasn't a lot of men) and she doesn't even have a dick! What a shame that I wasted so much time on men cause there was a couple girls talking about they could put it down better then men but I never gave them the time of day but it was just something about Ashley that, idk , caught my attention. Lemme flashback to what happened....

*flashback*

I was admiring Ash body so much I forgot why we were at the condo!

"Ka-Ka why you staring so hard ?? See something you like ?" Ash asked me with that sly smirk on her face.... Omg her smile is so damn perfect I swear !! God bless her dentist. "So are we gonna go inside cause it's kinda hot." " yes you are!" Shit did I just say that out loud" yes ma you did " omg I can't believe I said that out loud I swear I was blushing so hard. We walked through the lobby to the elevator and the man asked "what floor Ms. Ka'Miyah ??" "8th floor please Maxwell" Maxwell is a very nice man... He so kind to me and he's like a father figure to me.... He's married and has 6 kids but I only met 5 of them. He says he wishes he would have met his 1st child but they were so young that his wife put her up for adoption.... Poor man... Been looking for his daughter ever since ! I sure hope he does find her I'm sure she'll understand. " how was school Ms. Ka'Miyah" " it was okay nothing major but Mr. Maxwell this is Ashley, Ashley Mr. Maxwell" they said there greetings.... " Mr.Maxwell why are you working here when you can work somewhere else?" "Oh Ms. Ka'Miyah I work here just to work here I own this place... I just work here sometimes as a surprise to my workers to make sure they're doing their job and I'm keeping an eye on a very close person..... And here we are 8th floor have a nice day Ms. Ka'Miyah and Ms. Ashley" "goodbye Maxwell" "nice meeting you Maxwell. "
Once we got to my place we went straight to the living to start on our project... "Ok Ash what's this project about??" "We have to create a model based on the story 'A Tale of Two Cities' and we need to write a short 3 minute summary about the story........" I couldn't keep listening to Ash cause her lips looked so good I wanted to kiss them..... "Ka-Ka you really don't know how to keep your thoughts to yourself... And baby girl if you wanna Kiss me just do it..." That's all the invitation I needed to kiss her and when I did I felt sparks!! The kiss was so passionate I forgot all about the project that needed to be started on...... Long story short she put it DOWN!!

Naz POV
I never told Leeonay about Rae because well because I haven't told her yet but when she finds out I hope they don't kill each other also I have a feeling Ka'Miyah is pregnant again......*