Rae's Back??

Ka'Miyah👑🎀💄POV:

???: What the actual fuck were you thinking Rae!! Are you dumb?? Do you want the world to know about your business?!?!
Rae: No. I didn't know I was really gonna have to shoot someone. Especially since Ace was in my presence.
???: what am I gonna do with you Rae?? Damn man. Maybe you should stay with me for a few days. Just stay low cause you know how ace can be about knowing shit...
Rae: No I'm not gonna lay low for a nigga that could never face me.

I was finished tellin Naz and G what happened at the club last night. For those who don't know. I am in a gang. West side gang to be exact. I'm the notorious Rae. I work for Ace brother but Ace doesn't know I do. He thinks Rae is a dude tryin to take over his territory, which I am, but the thing is I wanna just send him a message from his brother but I can't reveal myself to him. I gotta short period of time to do this. But how???

Ace🔫🔫 POV:

Wtf. Like where the hell the gun come from is my question. She shot the nigga In the head....like bow bow!! And then left out the club like she a boss!! Nah im bout to call my brother about this cause that aim just too damn good and too damn familiar....

****this is just a filler cause I got things going on right now.... But yeah more to come and umm yeah read my other story cause I got more ideas with that story than this one. 👐 y'all see my drake hands though👐👐👐****