Getting Down To Business

Ka-Ka POV:

Sooo right now I'm on my way to Ace warehouse to talk about all these "secrets" that I have. On my way there I felt like listening to some music at first I was listening to this song called "Walk Away" by Lena (it's a song on soundcloud y'all should really listen to it a close friend of mine wrote the song) but it was making me emotional so I changed the song to "OG Bobby Johnson" by Que. As I was vibin Mickey called me....
*phone conversation*
Ka-Ka: hello Mickey....
Mickey🐭: uh where you at you were supposed to be here 30mins ago
Ka-Ka: well excuse me but I also have a life...and Naz was talkin to me before I left !!
Mickey🐭: whatever man just hurry your ass up cause you gotta lot of explaining to do...
Ka-Ka: while you complaining I'm in the driveway ...
Mickey🐭: oh ard then here I come...
*end of phone conversation*

I was getting out the car just as Mickey was opening the door... I'm telling you if I wasn't so focused on Naz and Ashley....and if Mickey wasn't like a brother to me..... Mickey wouldn't be single anymore and I wouldn't be worried about Naz or Ashley !! But anyways as I'm walking in Ace warehouse I see the girls and men moving stuff around the warehouse (his new warehouse). I kept walking till I found the big room..... Seriously that's what the room is called.

Ace: now that you're here you can explain everything to me.
Ka-Ka: damn let me sit down first please..... *mumbles* good for nothing bastard---
Ace: I'm sorry did you say something.
Ka-Ka: actually I did. I said---
T1: okay enough!! Ka-Ka tell us what's going on.
Ka-Ka: ok well as we all know I'm Rae....
Ace: yeah we established that
Ka-Ka: I'm gonna act like I didn't here you but anyways I met Naz when I was 13 and we kind of had a thing but nothing too serious.... He was in the game and I wanted to be too..... I needed money and being in the damn foster home is hell so I wanted something better to do then sit around all day and be broke and I was too young to get a job.... He said I could be fucked into the game or jumped and I wasn't giving no one my virginity like I was some $2 hoe so I was jumped in.... Naz taught me everything I needed to know and now we are here!!
Ace: tf how the hell did I never see you I was practically at my brother house most of the time and never saw you ??
Ka-Ka: umm see that was the thing my identity was a secret the deal was to make it seem as though I was non-existent then come out as a "surprise" and anyone who ever found out my identity outside of the gang was killed.... Y'all are lucky you're apart of the gang others wise you wouldn't be alive...
Ace: yeah yeah what's this damn message that is so important
Ka-Ka: well apparently you're wanted by MOB and seems as though their gang has gotten bigger they don't want your money or merchandise they want your head!!
Ace: Lls you joking right they wanna kill me?? They just mad I'm higher than them on this food chain
Ka-Ka: whatever we wanna combine gangs and go to war with you to help--
Ace: we don't need help we got it but thanks for trying.
Ka-Ka: are you serious right now you need our help more than you think!!
Ace: yeah well if we do we'll call--
Ka-Ka: GOD ACE TAKE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT YOUR ASS FOR 2 SECONDS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE !!! WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT YOU WILL DIE IF YOU THINK ABOUT GOING IN ALONE !!
Ace: and like I said WE GOT IT!!
Ka-Ka: fine fuck your life up if you want to. We want to help but you don't want. We tried but you're too fucking stubborn to take the help that's given! You know what I don't even know why I tried I'm out of here.... *walks to the door* by the way Ace you might want to be cautious of what girls you bring home eyes are watching and we don't wanna see you get caught now do we *laughs loudly then leaves*

His stubborn ass has a war coming to him and he doesn't want help. He's a fucking dick head for not excepting my help and his brother's help!! He'll regret it!! But I need to head home and call Ashley to get started on whatever this project is on..... As I'm getting back in my car my phone rings............ It's ASHLEY 😍😍😍

Phone convo:
Ka'Miyah😻💖💋: hey Ashley 😍
AshBoo💖💋🎀: hey Ka'Miyah I was wondering if we could just meet at your house cause my brother got his ugly ass friends here... *in background* I heard that dumbass!!
Shut up assface!!! Sorry Ka'Miyah so is that ok with you
Ka'Miyah😻💖💋: oh um yeah I'm on my way home anyways so I'll text you my address and you can meet me there
AshBoo💖💋🎀: Ard that's cool with me love I'll see you later *in background* awwww Dumbass gotta bae!!.... Jarvis suck a dick or 5 you waste of semen!! Umm yeah just text me cause my brother is being dumb
Ka'Miyah😻💖💋: *laughs* okay Ashley!!
AshBoo💖💋🎀: Ard lovely!! *background* Jarvis wtf man you are so fucking ignorant grow up you bitch nigga!! *hangs up*

Wow some conversation. I went ahead and text her my address and I decided to stop by Wendy's and get something to eat... Messing with all these people got a nigga hungry !!

Drive thru:
???: Welcome to Wendy's order when you ready!!
Ka-Ka: yeah can I get a 10 pc nugget meal with a Sprite please
???: ok anything else
Ka-Ka: no that's all
???: ok if your order on the screen is right then your total is $5.76 at the first window
Ka-Ka: thank you *pulls up to first window* she sounded so familiar....
???: hello your total is $5.76.... Ka-Ka ?!?!
Ka-Ka: Leeonay !! Is that you ?? Omg I missed you so much how have you been
Leeonay: I've been great actually what about yourself
Ka-Ka: oh still at the foster home you know...but umm I gotta go but here's my number call me when you get off
Leeonay: ok I will bye!!

I got my good and pulled off toward the condo Naz said I could stay at and I saw Ashley outside leaning on her car with some red basketball shorts on a black sports bra bred 11's and a mcdonalds bag shoot I should have went there but oh well Ashley was turning me on but does she even go that way..... Damn I hope so cause the way I'm headed she got me thinking Naz who??

*side note* if you don't remember who Leeonay is she was the girl who use to live in the Foster home with Ka'Miyah before Ms. May kicked her out!!! But yeah this chapter is longer so I hope you like it and by the end of this week I should have another update.... Oh yeah Happy Memorial Day I'm so excited my brother came back!!!! Comment comment comment or no update!!!