Emotional Roads

Markel POV👅💦:
(Few days later)

Man never thought I would ever come Back here. Ever since I was like 10 years old id sneak out the house just to come to this place. But since I got in the gang I been busy do things. Soo I decided to pay someone a visit.... My grandfather's grave.... He played the father figure in me and twins life I don't cry cause I'm a thug but this man I will cry over!!

Markel:*walking towards his grave and sits down* Hey OG!! It's me Mickey! Man life's not all that great down her. I'm still in the foster care with twin. I guess no one wanted twins lol.... How's that heaven place? Are the roads really gold? Is the food great? Wait do they even have food there... If not maybe you should come back cause you're black and you need to eat!! Is my little brother with you *starts to tear* I miss him a lot too... Damn man thugs don't cry. But whatever if you see my lil brother tell him I'm still searching for his killer. Damn zay you were ONLY 4..... *cries historically* shit shit shit shit SHIT!!!!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME I WAS TOO LATE!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT OUT THAT DAY AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE ZAY!!! IM SORRY IM SORRY!!! IM so so so so so so so so sorry!!!

???: Mickey....... Mickey it wasn't your fault... You didn't know any of this was gonna happen. You were 10 you couldn't have done much...

Markel: Ka-Ka it is my fault! IF I-- If I would have stayed home I could have protected him. My cousin sure as hell didn't do a good job

Ka-Ka: Everything happens for a reason Mickey. He safer now where he's at trust me on this! Please

Markel:...... *sigh* you promise??

Ka-Ka: Promise. Come on let's go somewhere. I want you to get your mind off things and focus on something different for a change...

Markel: *holds Ka-Ka hand* okay but can we get ice cream

Ka-Ka: you big baby... I guess we can go get your ice cream *both walking to the car*

Markel: Yesssss can I get a cone this time I won't waste anything

Ka-Ka: no you get a bowl I don't trust you with a cone in my car...

Markel: *whines* but I'm old enough for a cone Ka-Ka I want A FUCKING CONE!!! *sheds tear*

Ka-Ka: I know the hell you not crying over a damn cone.... Fine Mickey you can get a cone

Markel: Yeaaaah what now bitches Markel is gettin himself.... A big.boy cone!! Say it with me "I'm the fuckin man" that's right ladies I'm the "fuckin man"

Ka-Ka: help us lord!

Naz POV:

Hello all!! I'm Naz leader of west side gang!! That's all you need to know I got Rae as my hit woman!! And I'm tryin to make her my queen but she stubborn... Have we fucked nah we made love.... She was and still is my first love I dropped every hoe for her but she still acts stubborn. We have a love hate relationship. And she still insists on staying at that damn foster home when she can live with me!! Man I love this girl too damn much to see her live there...

*****wooooah there how is every one dooooing tonight or today or whatever??? Good? Great! Ok so questions.... Naz and Markel do y'all like his character so far?? I gave y'all a little in sight on them to give you a feel on there emotional side?? But other than that how's my story going... Should I update again tonight.....or nah?! And read my other story*****