Drop gone wrong???

Ja'Mary POV

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Why did he have to invite her to the club like damn man!!! shit man she gonna mess up everything that's planned!!!! plus she gonna be the only girl rollin with us like fuck it if she get us caught up we gonna have a problem and its gonna be T1 ASS!!!!!! so we went to my house to shower and change since these niggas stay havin clothes at my house, but they my brothahs from different mommas so yeah now we on our way to get Ka'Miyah  rude ass......this shall be "FUN!" *notice the sarcasm*

Me: I swear if this girl mess this shit up I will beat both yall asses

T2: why me I didn't invite her ass with us TWIN did

T1: shut up dumbass I don't think she'll be in the way

T2: don't call me a dumbass bitch

T1: what you gonna do piss boy shoot me????

T2: you know I just might do that

T1: step out the car homeboy i'll wreck yo shit straight up you dick sucking bitch

Ace: AYE BOTH OF YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! T1 YOU KNOW DAMN WELL T2 DONT DO SUCK FUCKIN DICK SO SHUT UP AND T2 YOU AINT SHOOTIN NOBODY

T1: alright man im sorry twin you know I love yo -- nigga is you cryin?!?!

T2: *wipes tears*  hell yeah man you grimey as fuck im telling!!! *runs in the house screaming* MISS MAY MARKEL SAID I SUCK DICK WHEN HE KNOWS I GET HOES BITCHES AND MONEY!!!!!! BEAT HIS ASS WITH THE BELT!!!!

can you believe these two are my right and left hand peoples! they childish man I fucking swear!!! but I came her to pick up this girl............

T1: Ka-Ka lets go now!!!!

:O :O :O :O when the fuck did this rude girl learn to dress like this.... baby girl had top and bottom!!! she had on this long sleeve short tight black dress with these red bottom heels and red lipstick no makeup and her hair was curled like that shit was long and I can tell that its real too!! she may be mean but she does look good!!!

Ka'Miyah POV

well im pretty sure they already described my dress but yeah just because I seem quiet don't mean shiiiiit..... but I hope I look nice enough to go out and I got my gun on my leg under my dress and my brass knuckles in my bra.. ya girl ready for anything I realized that Markel was right about sticking up for myself no more nice Ka'Miyah  haha RAE Is back bitches!!!!!

Ja'Mary POV

Me: uh-hum so are we ready

T1: uh yeah lets go btw you look beautiful sis

Ka-Ka: oh uh thanks Markel...... STOP STARIN MAN-WHORE!! lets roll outta here

Me: you know what smart mouth-- forget it lets go

*skip car ride*

well we here at club 431 *made up* and I got us in the club and we got settled in VIP and then our crew showed up!! we bout to turn up

Redd: aye wassup Ace-- Ka'Miyah wtf you doin here

Ka-Ka: oh uh umm my brother brought me here

Ace: how yall know each other??/

Redd: uh we known each other since pre-k but I ended up movin on the west-side so yeah

Ace: oh ard' then--

all of a sudden I see Ka-Ka being pulled to the dance floor with some nigga doing our connect like wtf......

Ka'Miyah POV

this boy asked me to dance and I said yes he was the guy from the connect Ace is meeting with......

Me: so tell me your name

???: its danger!

Me: danger I know your here for a connect so whats this connect really for

Danger: im here to get my money and leave well that's what he thinks.....

Me: so who is this guy you doing the connect with

Danger: his name is Ace ypu know him

Me: hmmmm Ace ummm  doesn't ring a bell to me

Danger: well how about you be my decoy for me till I get my money then I take you out somewhere after I kill him?!?!!?

Me: ummmm let me go to VIP and think about it for a while then ill come find you and tell you wassup? sound good?????

Danger: uh yeah cutie that sounds wonderful...................

what a dumbass he thinks im leaving with him but the decoy thing might not be such a bad idea

Ace: WTF YOU THINK YOU DOING YOU GONNA MESS UP THIS CONNEC!!

Me: listen you dick head if it wasn't for me I wouldn't know the idiots plan estupido 

Ace: oh well um what did he say?!?!.....

Me: mhm well he wants to use me as a decoy to bring me to you then he gonna kill you as a matter of fact im gonna..........

****what is she gonna do?????? comment comment comment and like like like Who is this Rae that Ka'Miyah speaks of?????? come on yall I need feedback here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****