Day Out

*beep beep beep*

*click* McCree turned off his alarm clock with a loud groan as he sat up in his bed and stared at the wall. After a few minutes of staring he got out of bed and went to go take a shower to get rid of the awful smell of beer on him. He and a few pals had gone out to a local club, only for monsters, and had to bring McCree home after one to many beers. As McCree dried off and picked out some clothes for the day he heard a knock on his door. Quickly pulling in some pants he rushed off to the door forgetting his shirt in the process.

"Who is it?" McCree never knew who could be on the other side nor whether they were friend or foe.

"Its me Jesse." With that answer McCree opened the door as quick as he could knowing fully well who it was.

"Hanzo! It's good to see you so early." Hanzo was a normal early bird but it was rare for him to show up at McCree's this early in the day.

Once McCree was in full view for Hanzo to see Hanzo couldn't help but blush a bit at seeing his boyfriends bare chest. Hanzo quickly shoved past McCree pulling him inside and shutting the door.

"Jesse why do you not have a shirt on?!"

"You knocked while I was getting dressed."

"I could've waited. What if someone saw?"

"What, you embarrassed to be seen with me when I'm slightly indecent."

"Yes. Its crude and an improper way to act and look." Hanzo. The king of manner, honor, and all things to be just right.

"Sorry darlin I'll make sure to only open the door when I'm decent for the world to see."

Hanzo let out a small sigh knowing that this could possibly drag on and he didn't want to cut in time to his plans.

"Its okay. Just make sure to keep your head on." Hanzo have McCree a kiss on the cheek as he shooed him off so he's get dressed.

McCree put on the normal flannel and hurried back not wanting to disturb his beast of a boyfriend, you don't mess with a dragon's temper.

"So why are you at my place so early?"

"I thought we could spend the day together. I have nothing better to do and you normally have Tuesdays off so.." Hanzo seemed as if he had something on his mind but Jesse couldn't figure what.

"Sure what did you have in mind?"

"A movie or shopping. Maybe walk around town." Hanzo began to head back outside and by instinct Jesse followed. He and Hanzo hopped into Jesse's pickup and we're soon off to do as they please.
They did just as Hanzo said: shopping, movie, walking around, they even had dinner together. As night had grown near Jesse began to worry. Thought the full moon wasn't till tomorrow werewolves did go into half form. They were able to look human besides fangs, claws, ears, a tail, and eyes that would glow in the dark putting fear into those who dare try sneak a peek.

"Jesse there is something I wanted to ask you..."

"Yeah darlin' "

"We have been together for a couple of months now and we have known each other for a few years thanks to Genji, so I was wondering if you would like to move in with me?"

Jesse nearly choked on his own breath. Move in?! If he moved in he'd surely be found out, but at the same time he did want to take a step further with their relationship... what could he do?

"Wow popping the question on me now? Heh the idea seems amazing but I might need to think about it.. I don't wanna mess are my thing up between us.."

"I understand. Please do think about it though."

They soon pulled up to Jesse's apartment and the two departed with a small kiss.

"Promise you'll think about this Jesse?"

"Cross my heart."

With another kiss the two separated. Hanzo went home and Jesse headed inside. Just as he closed the door a sudden wave of heat swept over him. The half way transition was starting soon and would be fast as night had now approached.

"Damn good timing."

Jesse stripped down to his underwater and put on some loose shorts and a tank top. Afterwards he prepared a nice cold drink and turned the a/c up.

Moving in. How was he going to hid all of this if Hanzo would always be around? Jesse knew that he needed to come up with a plan if he was going to want to be happy with Hanzo 24/7.