The Full Moon

McCree had been staying inside for weeks, and it was honestly boring but he wasn't going to walk around in his half form. Luckily the full moon was just a day away so with that he was looking a little more human, at least till tomorrow night. Due to the extreme hunger he was, unsurprisingly, out of food.

"Great..." He said with a sigh "looks like I gotta go to the store."

Jesse changed into some casual clothes and put on his hat as he went off to the store.

×At The Store×

"Beer, Ham, Turkey, Cereal,...." Jesse began going over his list making sure he got what he needed when a familiar smell hit his nose. He sniffed curiously and investigated to find the source.

"Gabe?!"

Gabriel turned to look at Jesse and smiled.

"Well look what the animal control dragged in, get over here!" He held his arms open for a hug that he knew would happen eventually, and right as he did so Jesse was squeezing he breath out of him.

"You never told me you would be in town! Why didn't you call?"

"I wanted to surprise you. Me and Jack got back last night so we were gonna stop by your place for a day."

"Why for a day?"

"Jesse. It's almost a full moon." Gabe whispered  "and you know jack gets worried. I do to."

"I'm a grown man now Gabe, I can take care of myself"

Gabe gave him a questionable look.

"..... I can kinda take care of myself...."

Gabe chuckled "You know I'm messing with you kid. We'll  be over around 7 tonight so make sure your place is clean, we don't need Jack nagging our ears off, again."

"You got it boss."

With that Jesse left and got the rest of his normal things then made his was home.

"Can't believe they're back in town they've been away for months oh I need to tell them about Han-..... Hanzo...." Jesse stopped as he turned the key to his apartment, he had forgotten all about Hanzo and moving in or not. What was he going to do?

×Dinner×

"Its really good to see you two again. Where were you guys this time?! Oh were you fighting more witches or zombies?!"

"Jesse you know we can't tell you. Even if you are a member of Overwatch our work is 100% classified." Jack declared

"Egypt, Ana needed help with mummies causing issues and we stayed with her and Phareeha for a bit ."

"Gabe!"

"Oops" He said with a smug grin.

Jack sighed "So Jesse anything new with you? How are you with the Shimada boy? Which on was it again? Hanzo?"

"Oh great actually we started dating a little after you guys left, and yesturday he,,,, asked me to move in"

Gabe spit out his drink.

"Gabe!"

"Sorry Jack, but what?! Jesse you know you can't remeber what happened last time...."

Jesse nodded "I never said yes but,,,, I don't know what to tell him,,"

"You'll figure it out, if you want I can help." Jack held his hand as he said so.

"Thanks."

They soon finished dinner. Jack went to bed while Gabe gave Jesse some sleeping pills to keep him knocked out for the night.

"Goodnight Jesse."

"G'night dad..."

Gabe hugged Jesse as he smiled.

"I'll come wake you tomorrow. Sleep well."

"You too."

×OKAY so this was a small chapter to introduce Gabe and Jack and for small break chapter. Gabe is a reaper (known by their black eyes white pupils and cold skin). Jack is a Plant Witch (dead plants grow around them, mostly happy, their home has plants every where). Ana and Phareeha are human, and Jesse's first partner was a hunter (the Talon of this universe. They hunt monster cause they think humans are the only ones the should exist. More on him later). So that's about it for now see yah.×

- Xavier