Acceptance

Jesse rushed to the door opening it as quick as he could, almost tearing it off the frame. There stood Hanzo with messy hair and casual clothes, Jesse had never seen Hanzo so casual outside of their houses. 

"Han, it's good to see you"

"You too"

The two stood there in awkward silence for a moment before Jesse invited him inside. They both sat down on the couch neither speaking a single word to each other until Jesse spoke up.

"So,, you look nice"

"Thank you. So, you're a werewolf?"

Jesse gripped at his jeans. This is why he was here wasn't it, to break up with him. To tell him how much of a low life he was, what a monster he was. 

"Yep"

"Why didn't you tell me? I mean, I know werewolves are often portrayed as the "true monsters" but I thought you could see I wouldn't have cared what race you were,,,"

"I don't know. My past relationships haven't been the best Han, and with you being one of the most respected races I was scared you'd think of me like everyone else." 

McCree looked down at the ground slowly loosening the grip on his jeans. He quickly glanced over at Hanzo to get a read on his response, to his surprise Hanzo wasn't mad or disgusted. 

"Jesse," Hanzo took hold of the werewolf's hand "I love you, I could never stop loving you just for being yourself." 

A soft reassuring smile appeared on his face and Jesse's starred back shocked and relieved to hear this. Tears fell down Jesse's face as he pulled his boyfriend into a tight embrace and sobbed "I love you" the simple words were barely understandable through broken sobs ad hiccups. 

Hanzo chuckled and pat the man's back "I know," he made soothing circle rubs "Try calm down love. Could I make you dinner? To make up for lunch." 

Jesse nodded and moved away wiping the tears from his face. He turned back to Hanzo and couldn't help but smile. Hanzo caressed McCree's face feeling the scruffiness of his beard, he starred at the other monster's face and moved forward connecting their lips into a tender and loving kiss, catching Jesse by surprise. Jesse was quick to return the kiss his heavier body mass causing the two to fall back onto the couch. They both pulled away and laughed intertwining their hands and lips once more.

"If it's alright with you darlin, I think we should skip dinner and go straight to dessert~" Jesse flashed a devious smile causing Hanzo to blush as a response to Jesse's straight forward demeanor before smiling back and nodding in agreement. 

[Hey guys quick note for the end, you should check out https://werecree.tumblr.com/ cause their mccree and hanzo art is so cute and really inspires ideas for this fic! Also, do you want me to write out the next chapter as a skip to the morning or as a continuation to the next part of this? Let me know in the comments! -Apollo]