Parental Advice

McCree walked into his home and sat on the couch. He was trying to process what just happened, and as he did he felt a tear roll down his face. McCree wiped the tears from his eye trying to not let his emotions get the best of him. As he sat there thinking of what to do next he pulled out his phone staring at the photo of Hanzo he kept as his wallpaper. "What have I done?" Jesse began to dial Gade's number, right now he needed his dad. 

"Jesse?" The voice that answered wasn't Gabe.

"Jack? Where's Gabe?" 

"Oh, he's taking a nap. Long night at work. Did you need anything?"

"Yeah, I guess some advice."

"What about?"

"I told Hanzo that I couldn't move in, and I think he's upset about it. I want to tell him Jack, but I'm terrified he won't be too happy knowing. "

"Well, I think that you should tell him Jesse. I know Gabe doesn't want you to but you love Hanzo, and I think that if he loves you then he wouldn't be bothered by this."

Jesse smiled a bit, maybe Jack was right.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks, Pa. Tell Gabe I said hi."

"Will do, let me know how this turns out."

Jesse hung up the phone and dialed Hanzo's number. No answer. He tried again, no answer. Jesse dialed again and left a message. "Hanzo, darling. When you hear this please call back, I have something I need to tell you it's very important." He then hung up. Now he just needed to wait.