Confessions

Jesse sat on his couch hunched over with his hands on his knees. He starred at his phone that sat on the table in front of him waiting for Hanzo's icon to pop up, but it had been an hour since he left the message and he was becoming anxious, his leg began to bounce and his breath became shaky. He stood from the couch and walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. 

"Han,, please call."

He said to himself as he chugged his soda, he wanted to avoid the beer for a while longer. Sitting down on the couch once more he turned on the tv to distract himself from the negative thought that occupied his mind. As he watched another episode of the "Say Yes to the Dress" marathon his phone finally rang. He rushed to mute the tv and grabbed it looking at the image on the screen, Hanzo.

"Han! Darlin I'm so glad you called."

"It's me Jesse,," 

The voice wasn't Hanzo's, it was Genji's.

"Genji? Where's Han?"

"He's upset Jesse. So he asked me to talk to you." 

"Genji please put Hanzo on I really need to talk to him."

"I'll ask" There was muffled noises in the backgroud "He said to just tell me." 

Jesse slumped into his couch and sighed. 

"Genji what I have to say has to be for him to hear,, please its personal"

"Sorry Jesse you know how stubborn he can be." 

Jesse groaned "Genji,, tell Han, I said no because I was scared. Because if he knew what I am he may no longer love me" 

Genji didn't say anything there was what sounded like shuffling 

"Jesse?"

Jesse sat up to the sound of Hanzo's voice

"Han!"

"Jesse, why would you think I wouldn't love you?"

"Because Han I'm,,, I'm a werewolf."

When it went silent again he felt a pain in his chest

"I'll be there soon" 

The line hung up and Jesse just starred at his phone. He went a head a cleaned up the place and himself, he wanted to be presentable for Hanzo. As he combed his hair there was a knock at the door.