Dares And A Question

Creepy: we have two dares and a question.

Susiesnapper: I dare everyone to play a dress up game with Sally no matter what and if you refuse...you will be cursed for life or until you play the game with Sally...and if it helps I will play as well.

Creepy: F■■K YEAH! -rips off clothes is wearing what the guy wears in PPAP- LETS F■■■■■G DO THIS! -pulls out a box and pulls out everything- NOW EVERBODY SET YOUR A■■ DOWN!

Everybody: -sits down-

Sally: -hands them their outfits- now it's tea time, it's always tea time after dress up

Creepy: F■■K YEAH! TEA F■■■■■G TIME! -pulls out the tea set- NEXT QUESTION AND DARE!

Life_is_a_story_book: Bloody Painter, if you could date anyone from the Creepypasta who would you choose and why?

BP: I'd choose Judge Angel, because 1. The creators ship us together and 2. She is just wonderful.

Life_is_a_story_book: and EJ I dare you to read one of my stories and comment how it is and how I could make it better.

EJ: I can't choose which one, so why not you choose one for me and I'll read it and give it a small review.

Creepy: that's it for now, leave a question, dare, or a comment. You can always do that for me, if you want to learn more about me, other than that, hope y'all have a great day tomorrow or whenever you are reading this.