Chapter 2:Finally Home

*It is the next day for Chris and his group of friends,and there about to board Blu Jays Airplane*

Chris:Hey um Foxtrap?

Foxtrap:Yeah?

Chris:What was that loud clanking noise last night? I swore I could of heard something.

Foxtrap: I fell face first cause I tripped while I was pacing and talking to Red and Max.

Chris:Oh ok.

*The all Board the plane*

BluJay:Everybody please keep your hands inside the plane at all times and make sure to keep on your seatbelt!

*They Land at the Auditorium*

Foxtrap:Welp,were here come on I'll show you were we live!

*Foxtrap Brings Them inside,then suddenly Chris sees his dad William*

Chris:Dad!(He hugs him and his dad hugs him back)

William:I missed both of you so much.

Chris: We did too!

William:Wow Flora,you've changed quite a bit since the last time I saw you!

Chris:Thankfully Though I did not spoil her so to say.

Red:Yep,That would have been bad news for Chloe!

Chloe: Wait your real name is Flora, Foxtrap!?

Chris:Yeah about that, I think Foxtrap is already spoiled.

*Chloe And Chris Decide to share a Room with two twin sized beds, and Foxtrap Goes to the back of the restraunt and sits with William next to the pool*

William:Foxtrap can I talk to you about the restraunt?

Foxtrap:Yeah,what's up?

William:Well, when you were gone I found out that there was a lot of bills to pay.

Foxtrap:Yeah we need to catch up.I bet Chris could help.

William:Thanks.

Foxtrap: Welcome

*The Next Moring:Chris and Chloe wake in their room they share,smiling at each other as they wake and both decide to go downstairs and start helping Foxtrap with bills in the side-room*

Chris:So are we doing this every day?

Foxtrap:Yeah, close at least, it should At least only take Four hours.

Chris:We can be the managers if you need us to. I've had experience

ever since I took my dad's place.

Foxtrap:Sure,anyway,if I wasn't onstage we would have everyone leaving. I already did some of them but it doesn't mean they are all done.

*Foxtrap walks out of the room while Chloe and Chris sit down,and before Foxtrap walks upstairs she says*

Foxtrap:*faraway/yelling*I expect high of you two,especially you Chris!

*Chris closes the door*

Chris:You know how so many people play Freddy's World.

Chloe:Yeah.

Chris:There is a Tangle in the funhouse when you battle and Foxtrap said she had an animatronic here like that.Then when she was mangled they called her Tangle!

*They both giggle then suddenly a animatronic on the roof surprises them*

??????:Hello

*they both scream but not for too long*

Chris:Who the hell are you-wait let me guess...your Tangle?

Tangle: Yep that's my name!

Chris:So much to see a cheerful soul in a million years

Chloe: So are you anyhow related to Mangle?

Tangle:Maybe,I don't know though.I sometimes think I'm totally confusing.

*Chris is the only one

concentrating*

Chris:come on Chloe we need to be working.

Chloe:oh yeah,sorry.

*After Ten minutes, Red opens the restraunt doors for others to come in,with Foxtrap in the center of the room on her stage, and she is ready to perform*

Chris:do you think they might make this an adult place or what?

Chloe: Why do you say that?

Chris: I'm just saying, isn't Foxtrap been kind of adultish lately.

Chloe: Yeah, I guess so, even though that isnt a word.

Tangle:Well uh, Foxtrap is like Thirty-eight years old! I'm pretty sure she is old enough!

*Four hours later the restrant closes at 4:00 in the evening so they can have free time*

Chris: Hey Chloe, remember when we were 15 we would always sing together?

Chloe: Yeah! It was always so fun!

Chris:Tomorrow is the weekend.

Wanna hang out?

Chloe:Sure!Where do you plan on going?

Chris:I was planning on swimming in the pool

Chloe:Sounds like fun! Count me in!

Chris:Ok then!

Tangle: Didja know that Foxtrap is water proof!?

Chris: Um, yeah! We made her!

Tangle:Ok then thanks for makin' her!!