Chapter 10: Forgive Me

Chris's POV(starting from the end of last chapter.)

Foxtrap continued to stitch my side..."Owww....h-please be careful....""It's okay,I am almost done. After all, I take pride in my  needlework.", she finishes. We carefully walk downstairs. I'm in the same outfit I was in last time from the project I was doing. I didn't wear my fingerless gloves or my hand bandages. I would rather get the scars on my hands before wasting bandages and time washing my gloves. I go into the spare parts room and sit down. I continue to work on my SL,Funtime Flippy 2.0. It's pink instead of blue.

Foxtrap's POV

Chris does his work blankly, but with enthusiasm."Are you sure your gonna do just fine?-""Just sh- agh you know what forget it... I can't make anyone shut up.""I'll be quiet for you sir.""It's okay....your my mom slash assistant slash advisor... I can't be mad you for some reason. I won't let myself be mad at you anyway.",he sighs as he pushes one of the tube like pieces of metal, and accidentally cutting himself."How is your project going?""Fine,Fine...Just need to add in...hm-the faceplate mechanics and programming, also a speaker, and the sound,music,and voice database.""Good." I notice notes and drawings hanged up on a wall,"Hey Chrisy? What are these for?" He stops for and a tear streams down his face. He walks over and says,"Well...those are notes I write for you guys...I usually hoped that you guys would pick them up. Nightmare always gets his.", I notice one of when we were alive...when me and him were on top of our car, he just got out the hospital from a concussion."Y-You kept this....the whole time?""I-I had to."...oh Chrisy...I hug him, and he grins and hugs me back."Chris, are you ever gonna apologize to your daughter?",he stops for a few minutes, he breathing slightly stutters."I -...that's the problem Foxtrap...I can't....I'm too scared to lose someone...""...Oh Chris...",I never knew my son could actually be this miserable."Chris, your smart. I think you'll find something out.""Oh yeah, that is going to gonna be really,really hard.", aye Chris.

|3:00 AM, Saturday|

3rd Person POV

Chris sits working on his animatronic."Chris, it's so late. Aren't you gonna sleep?",Foxtrap says in her country like accent."I really don't want to. I doubt it. I'd rather stay locked in here than sobbing on a pillow like a 3 year old.", Chris says, seeming to be completely blank in his tone. Suddenly Goldie runs in she looks scared to death. Chris turns to her in surprise,"Why are you here Goldie?""D-Daddy, your brother scared me with his Foxy mask.",She cries."Its okay,It's okay. I'm here.",Chris says calming Goldie."Can I stay in here with you?""Sure, just don't touch anything.""Yay!",Chris goes back to the animatronic and continues working on the faceplates."Daddy, what this black fox animatronic?", Chris looks back at Goldie looking at Nightmare. Strangely Goldie isn't scared of it."Oh yeah! I never told you about him. This is Nightmare Drawkill Foxtrap. We just call him Nightmare for short. He is a good friend. He comes with a few concequences.""Oh,Okay!""Nightmare whatever you do...don't hurt her.",Chris says, returning back to his work.

|10 Minutes Later|

Chris's POV

I was just laying there coughing up blood, I was confused and in pain. I can't feel my body.

Goldie's POV

"Daddy please! Please be okay!" Daddy was coughing up blood of the hard stone floor."oh god what would my dad do?!" Nightmare replies," Hold on kid I got this....FOXTRAP GET YA LITTLE BITCHIN ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!", Foxtrap bursts in with tears of oil on her face,"CHRIS!!!", she calls the hospital.

Chris's POV

I-I...g-guess th-this is it...back to reality...no more robots...I'm freed...from the terrors of this world... it's highly difficult to breathe...

3rd Person(easy as frick)

Goldie would rush to him,"Daddy?", Chris couldn't bring himself to even speak. Foxtrap comes in with Chloe and meanly pushes Goldie aside. Chloe was about to help Goldie but Foxtrap jerked her away saying," DONT EVEN TOUCH THE KID!", Foxtrap then whispered about divorcing himself with Chloe, he nodded yes. Chloe had no idea what was gonna happen."DONT YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DID?! YOU CHAGED EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!! HIS PERSONALITY HIS LIFE!!ITS ALL YOUR FAULT HE IS GOING TO DIE!!! HE IS GOING