Chapter 5: Better Together

*Chris is still in the hospital recovering from his wound, he is getting better, and Foxtrap, also known as Flora Fox, decides to visit him(Behind The Scenes:In The AfterLife, bone re-growth is allowed *sorry if it freaks you out, cause its the same with me*)*

Chloe: Hi Chris!

Chris: Hey Chloe.

Chloe: How are you feeling?

Chris: Better than i did last week, it was horrible.

Foxtrap :Yeah, since i work here i managed to fix him up. Im pretty good!

Chloe: mmhmm!

Chris: Yeah I'm glad she about knows everything and does everything for me.

Foxtrap: Ha! Hilarious!

Chris: Still last time when my brother was here, he said that dad was drowning his sorrows into you. Is that true?

Foxtrap: Yeah, He is too emotional for a boy...waaaaay too emotional, and when he was talking to me it annoyed me so much that he kept crying in between his sentences.

Chris: He is such a baby, i swear.

Chloe: So Chris , when are you getting out?

Chris: Ummmm, a few more days, at least five, i don't know.

 *A few hours later, They both leave the room, as Chris lays in the hospital bed, his chest hurts a little, but he ignores it for the time being, and starts tapping the bed frame with his eyes closed and wonders,"will i ever leave this place?", then he falls asleep*

|12:00 AM|

*Chris wakes up, holding his chest gently , still trembling from his slight pain, he fidgets his hands for a while, and he falls back asleep*

|7:55 AM|

*Chris wakes up holding himself, he is still tired , he is still hooked up to some of the equipment, he has the old clothes he had on before , and thankfully it had no tears, it hurted a little to move , but he managed to sit up in bed*

Chris:finally i can get out of this place, I was bored to death.*He realizes Foxtrap is sitting next to him, he flinches* When,... eh, ha... um when did you get  here?

Foxtrap: Just walked in.

Chris: How were you so quiet, you scared me.

Foxtrap: I have to be quiet cause some of the patients next door are sleeping.

Chris:oh, okay.

*Foxtrap helps Chris out of bed, he puts his shoes on , and they remove some of the cords on him, then they walk to the parking lot and go home*

Foxtrap: I'm glad your finally out of there.

Chris: I was so bored in there, so i have to agree this time.

Foxtrap: Ya remind me of me when i was young kip, always was here, 24 hours, with no stop.

Chris: W-why?

Foxtrap: Thats a good one, heh, well when i was younger i was hired as a doctor cause even though i was a kid, the world needed me, because i knew the studies of bone re growth, when i saw all the people that were hurt just like you...i couldnt stand to see anyone like that... in such pain, so when they found out i knew about this, and that my techneqiue worked, they hired me, i was so bored, but it was worth it.

Chris:I.......if you knew at the time my brother was scooped....*sighs*w-would you be a-able to heal him?....

Foxtrap:*has a shocked face but manages to not crash the car* um...well, i would...i'm sorry i didn't save him, i could if i knew...

Chris:I-its fine, you didn't know, he wasn't on the surface,its f-fine...

Foxtrap: Lets stop the sad talk for a while, but hey good news! your baby said her first word!

Chris: OMG! what did she say?

Foxtrap: She said ,"Mommy", and, "Daddy", cause i showed her a picture of you,and she also said ,"Foxtrap", perfect baby!

Chris: Let me guess...You recorded it! You must of!!

Foxtrap: Heck yeah I did!

Chris: Sweet! Show me it when we get home.

*They get home, and Chloe is waiting outside for Chris, then Chris runs up to her and hugs her*

Chloe: I missed you!

Chris: I missed you too! Foxtrap told me about the baby.

Chloe: I know! its the most adorable thing of all time!

*They all go inside, and Foxtrap shows them the video*

Chris: Awwww...that is just the sweetest thing ever*He looks back at the baby in the crib in their room, and smiles*

Foxtrap: OMG ITS A CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

Chloe: Again, Foxtrap...

Foxtrap: What?

Chris: Hey Foxtrap, do you mind go checking on nightmare to make sure he isn't alive for me would you?

Foxtrap: Sure.*She leaves to check on nightmare*

Chloe: Why do you say that, Chris?

Chris: I'm just saying, I heard a clanking noise in his room, wasn't that nightmare with his claws screeching on the wall, sounds like he was really busting his ears.

Chloe: Oh yeah, like the really high pitched one i hear right now....

Chris: Well Crap...

*They go into nightmare's room*

Foxtrap: NIGHTMARE WHAT THE HELL!?!

N.Foxtrap: I'm sorry I'm killing random people! I'm starving!

Foxtrap: I THOUGHT I DISASSEMBLED YOU!!!!

Chris:Oh my gosh...j-just why is it like this.... I wish i didn't have to say this, but....send him to the scooping room....

*The next morning Chris woke in the office chair, he forgot what happened, but he had a familiar claw mark on his arm. He goes into nightmare's room.*

Chris: Hey nightmare! Did you scratch my arm?

N. Foxtrap: Yeah, accidently. Don't you remember last night? Foxtrap made me mad and made me go on a rampage. oh gosh that cut is deep.

Chris: Yeah... hurts like hell like i expected...but seriously,HOW THE HELL DID YA SCRATCH ME?!

N.Foxtrap:DUDE,I DONT KNOW,I PROBABLY FELL ON YOU!

Foxtrap:oh the millions of excuses I could think of to support Chris right now! But I have two words for you.

N.Foxtrap: Let me guess, be quiet.

Chris: she is gonna say suck it

N.Foxtrap: no she won-

Foxtrap:SUCK-IT!

Chris:Get dunked on!*He has a very purple guy like grin on his face*

Foxtrap:Good call Chris!

Chris: Hey, not my fault I can almost read minds!