Chapter 6:Not Just A Few Stitches

*N.Foxtrap gave Chris a glare, and taunted him, Chris then gave him a death glare, Nightmare was paralyzed.Chris picked up his paw and formed his claws into a fist, all of his fingers were between Nightmares claws, except his middle finger was up on top of his fist*

Chris:Ya know...I really don't care about your life, so, listen, if you glare at me... your dead.

*Foxtraps jaw drops open, Chris lets go of Nightmare,with his jaw wide open like Foxtrap, then, there jaws fall off, Foxtrap runs out of the room with her bottom jaw, then Nightmare becomes a million animatronic pieces *

Chris's POV(FINALLY AT THE POINT WHERE I CAN TYPE THIS)

"Ha!Nightmare,your so stupid.-oooh wait I shoulnnnnnt pisss you off sooooo,BYE!" I quickly ran out of the room, accidenly landing face first onto the stage."Hoi Chris!""Hello Foxtrap..."I rest my  head on the stage,I hit it so hard....damn it,"Ya okay bud?""Yeah if I didn't almost kill myself I would totally not have a sarcastic smile right now.",I get up,only just noticing how the claw mark hurted, I held it tight. Foxtrap saw it and wrapped it for me, I don't know where or how she gets everything, she is too smart, but, I like having animatronic hospitality....okay that's werid, lol. My chest still kinda hurts from the hospital but, there really never just a few stitches... some springlocks,some claw marks,some wounds that possibly could almost be death from Nightmare, and some from uhhhhhhh....okay lemme not bring that up.

Foxtraps POV

 Chris ain't lookin' so good, poor guy probably thinkin' through his suffering he been havin'. Not gonna make it worse though. It almo' be nightfall,"Chris, I think we should get to bed.""Yeah, tired as heck.." welp, I guess that's it for now.

|10:00 AM|

Morning already. Better get ready. I turn on my shower, and get everything I need. I get in my warm steamy shower and sing "Me Too"...or the first half I could remember. After showering, I cut off my long tufts of fur on my cheeks, leaving my curly purple faded bangs and tail, then I went downstairs, Chloe was talking with Goldie. Oh dear, Chris looks really worn out. I wonder what he was doing? 

(Okay so guys I'm sticking to POV this chapter! Tell me in the comments if I should stay POV!)

Chris's POV

|11:45 AM|

I'm not feeling all that great, im really dizzy, I didn't wanna try to stand up, cause I know I would hurt myself more if I tried. Foxtrap sat next to me and put her arm around me and hugged me, I smirked at her. She offered to help me upstairs to make sure that i was feeling alright. Mentally of course. She is kind of my mom, she took care of me and Chloe in the afterlife cause we couldn't find our parents. So there no way I could escape from her caring for me.We sat down together on her bed, I hugged her, she held my hand,"You okay?", she said quaintly. I sighed,"I just. Something...auuugh I don't know. I feel like something is wrong but I know what." I couldn't wrap my head around what is wrong and what isn't wrong." Something just seems out of place to me", a tear streamed down my face. Foxtrap wiped it off my cheek, and said"Is it beacuase it hurts, and you hate for your family to see you like this?". I nodded, I held Foxtraps cold metal hand tighter. I felt a pain in my side, almost like someone stabbed me, but nothing was there. I cried harder and held my side tighter...Foxtrap layed me down, whispers into my ear,"you will be okay. You will not die. You will only be in limbo, a world between life and death, you will still be alive and I will tell them." I cried harder, my pain was just, excruciating....I-i-i just , can't stay awake...everything was black... Foxtrap was starring at me, I could feel it... the pain in my side got worse, I could only move a bit. I held my side as tight as I could... not until I realized, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, all I could do was listen and feel. I felt lonely, I can't think clear...

Foxtraps POV

I brought Chris to his room, I looked at him and could feel how much pain he was going through.   I gently held his side, I pondered for a moment. I thought,"what could be wrong?" I felt his side, it was bleeding and there was wound, and there was a strip of metal almost cutting halfway into his stomach, no wonder why he had trouble breathing and walking this morning. I knew I couldn't leave that peice of metal in there. It would make it worse. I call Flippy, he is good at this stuff, Red comes with him. I put Chris on his back. Flippy quickly pulled the peice of metal out, Chris starts coughing up blood, I held his side so it wouldn't bleed as much. Micheal saw what happened, suddenly I knew what to do.

Chris's POV

|12:00 AM|(This isn't my image, I found it, also this isn't exact charater design, this will change when I draw it, but this is as close as I could get.)

"w-what

"w-what...h-happened...?auuugh!"I grip on on my stomach tightly, I lay down on my back,I wondered,"How did the metal get there?", I thought and thought but I just couldn't get anything sorted out,my vision was still slightly blacked,I rubbed my eyes, I was able to see a bit. Foxtrap and Chloe were sitting next to me. I felt dizzy, I felt the stitches in my side, I quickly directed myself away so I didn't make it worse. Chloe came closer,  and she gently set me on her knees. I smiled. She held my hand, my side still hurted, it still hurted the same. She layed next me, I hugged her, my side hurted, Chloe held my side gently and pulled my head towards her chest,"I love you, Chris",she said," Love you too."

Chloe's POV

I held Chris towards my chest, I held his side just to make sure he is okay. I could see the tiredness in his eyes, so much has already happened, he seems to be calming down a bit though. He is a tough guy, and he isn't scared to sacrifice himself for anyone, I hope he gets better soon. I just realized Goldie is here! She lays down between us.

Goldie's POV

I hope my dad will be okay. He was out for so long, almost a day.

|1 Week Later|

3rd Person

Chris is better and he is right now literatelly hiding from Foxtrap...why you might ask....becuase, she is drunk. There is nothing Chris hates more than that. Micheal is with him, so is William."Why!!! Just why?! I feel like its either certain death or death." Willam said,"ARE YOU KIDDING JUST...just stop staring at the screen... its worse that way.""TURN OFF THE FUDGE NUGGETING CAMS THEN!", Chris went upstairs. He layed down next to Chloe, he was still tired from this morning. He went to sleep and heard Goldie crying with "Cake", their dog, A shiba inu, laying next to Goldie napping." Hey sweetie, you okay?""I'm worried about you daddy! I-I don't wanna see you hurt!""It's-its okay Goldie...I don't like it either"Goldie hugs Chris, then Cake the dog licks their faces,"Oh Cake! You silly little shiba!",Chris said. They both want back to sleep. Chris wakes up the next day to see the shiba at the foot of their bed. Chris and Chloe got dressed and went downstairs, Goldie came with. It was almost sunrise so they went outside and sat on the big tree. Chris was good at climbing it.Cake jumped up onto one of the lower branches with Goldie. They watched the sunrise. They knew as long as they were happy, together, nothing could ever change them.