Chapter 3: The Way It Goes Round'

*Chris and the others, are in the spare Parts room trying to knock some sense into Nightmare Foxtrap*

Chris:NIGHTMARE! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

N. Foxtrap: I didn't mean to hurt Foxtrap!

Chris: Your making the face again....ya know what is eventually gonna happen to Foxtrap...She is going to be dead...all because of your face...I might make you a girl so you aren't dumb...

N.Foxtrap:ok jeez, bossy...

Chris: I wanna quit but at the same time...no

*Chris Leaves The room*

Chris: my life is...completely, over, I just can't take these animatronics!

*One Day, Chris Brought Chloe at their beautiful tree in their backyard, they talked for a while, and told one another their love to each other.Then as a beautiful orange and pink sunset formed in the sky, they stood up, Chris kneeled down gently on one knee,and pulled something out of his pocket,and as she opened it he said*

Chris: Chloe...will you marry me?

Chloe:c-Chris....yes,of course I will*She kisses Chris*

*Chris holds Chloe tightly but gentley in his arms. They stayed there for a while,and Foxtrap was screaming into a pillow, happily*

Chris: Every day, I just couldn't take my mind off you...because your the most beautiful girl I've seen.

Chloe:Chris! You could of done this much earlier!

Chris:Before I just couldn't get my mind off what happened before...

Chloe:It's ok Chris,I get it.

*Many days later, Chris gets some big news*

Chloe: Chris! I have something to tell you.

Chris:Yeah Chloe?

Chloe:I'm going to have a baby girl!

Chris:no way...that's amazing!

*Chris hugs Chloe, amazing to hear those words from your wife! An amazing life changing thing!*

Foxtrap: I KNEEEW ITTTTTT YAAAAAY!!!

Chloe: oh Foxtrap! Hahaha!

*2 months later,  Chloe has A Heathly baby girl they decide to call Goldie*

Chris:she is beautiful...

Chloe: W-wow...

(I'm very out of it and I'm very sick so that is why this part is sad*hands are shaking*too sick- The Creator)

*a few days later, Chris gets extremely sick, and he lays in bed, weak and tired, and in so much pain*

Chloe : Are you gonna be okay...?

Chris:*sighs* y-yeah... I guess...*he keeps his arms wrapped around himself*

Foxtrap: He will be okay, just let him rest.

*Chloe nods and leaves the room with Foxtrap*

Chris:*sighs quietly* I-its too much, auugh...*He lies weak, & tired in bed, not daring to move*