Chapter 8: Why We Keep Nightmare

Chris's POV( Thought Form )

I still remember when,where,and why I made Nightmare, my wonderful serial killer animatronic. It charmed me truly to see my hard work.  I knew he would hurt me. But of course strangely all animatronics here have a mind of their own. Nightmare has a strange temper and urge to do things he shouldn't. That's just Nightmare though.

Chris's POV (Normal)

I woke this moring to Chloe. I sat there and smiled. So cute, especially when she is sleeping. I get out of bed with the Foxy plush. It's so fluffy! And adorable! And all of the above of extreme cuteness! I head downstairs, to see Foxtrap teaching Goldie everything, and I mean                          "everything". If I had 2 children. I'd be impressed with myself. I call Cake the Shiba."Hey you little fluff ball! Are you hungry?" Cake nods her head yes. Jeez this is one hell of a smart dog. I feed her dog cake. It's obvious by her name. Really big big problem....I don't wanna talk about it but I might as well tell you.(WARNING:SAD ,ADULT ,VIOLENT CONTENT) A lethal injection.... I've read about it and it isn't pretty...and now my dad is pretty much dead. Chloe comes downstairs. She walks over and hugs me....also I will actually tell ya the truth about pg....me and Micheal killed him cause we wanted to. So now Nightmare is happy he ate a child serial killer. I think that's why we keep him. Cause he eats every last bit of evidence on our profile. I grab Chloe and hug her tight. I start remembering the time we were set free. I mean? What else was better? Getting a kid. Maybe...I don't know though.

|12:00AM|

Nightmares POV

Dude just...aye, I love how Chris is so geeky... I mean like seriously...in a waist coat and a cig in the moring is so cute...aaaand great I'm gay now(not irl)...Chris is working on a few things to add to my database.Foxtrap sits next to me...no kidding but I gotta fucking admit....she got one nice ass and is hot as hell...shit, I'm losing it...wait! IS SHE HUGGING ME?!okay don't freak it...."Come on I know you wanna",I hug her, she smiles and rests her head on my arm."Oh shoot, someone's gotta crush!",CHRIS COME ON! Why won't he just shut his mouth!Then I get the urge to kill again,Tangle holds me to the wall,"Ahem...T_T""S-sorry Man-Tangle....""Were you seriously gonna call me MANGLE?!",nope..."G-guys I'm gonna,head upstairs""Okay! I'll come with." As they are walking upstairs, I hear Chris's thoughts,"m-my whole body hurts, e-every step I take it hurts more.".

Chris's POV

I collapse to the ground. It was so hard to move like this! I-I..."Aye Chris...",she helps me up off the ground,"I-it just hurts so much to move..","Chris, it's probably because your pushing yourself so hard...you know what...I gotta idea...how about I take care of Goldie while you and Chloe rest for tomorrw. That sound good?", well can't resist. She is my mom after all."H-okay...", she sat me down in bed and took my waistcoat off, I grinned at her. She is a good friend. Who would I be without her? As she leaves, Chloe gently pulls me towards her. As she hugged me face to face, we dose off.

|11:00 A.M.|

Me and Chloe wake to each other smiling. My body still hurted. Thank the lord Goldie doesn't know. At least Chloe does. Curtains still cover the doors into our room, while light shines from the door that leads to the balcony. She gently holds my hand, I close my eyes and sigh. She uses her other hand as she holds my side, I still have bandages on stomach from my sitiches. As we lay there hand in hand. I hear Goldie asking Foxtrap,"Why haven't mommy and daddy left their room?Are they okay?""They are fine my child.They are just taking longer than usual.""Okay!". My grin comes off my face. I sigh as i try so hard to bear my pain. My breathing trembles. I hold Chlo's hand tighter than usual. She held my cheek,"Clam down Chris, you'll be okay. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I calmed down a bit, I still trembled though. I was sore,very sore. Probably cause I work so hard making the animatronics. I hold her hand tighter as pain sears through my chest. I hold myself tight as I cry. The pain only got worse. It's like my life was raging all the pain into one all against me. Chloe held me tight,"FOXTRAP COME QUICK! pl-please!",I cried in angony.Breathing started to become harder.I struggled to move. Foxtrap quickly pulled me to the side. She covered my eyes, I only felt a crack in my chest. I only felt her cold hand in my chest. What was she doing? The pain only seared and jabbed further into my chest. I let out a gasp for breath as Foxtrap wrapped a bandage around my chest. Almost my whole lower body was in bandages. It was almost impossible to even move. She uncovered my eyes with blood on her other hand. Chlo gently grabbed my cheeks,"C-Ch-Chr-Chri-Chris?...A-re you okay?",I saw Goldie looking through the open door, I looked back at Chloe,"I-I'm not o-okay Chloe...", I said in a whisper,"I-It hurts C-hlo....and you know what?....h-h-h....I can't do anything about it...", I tremble more, I fade into blackness. Was I gonna wake or...what? I hear Chloe saying to Foxtrap,"WHAT DID YOU DO?!""Wait!Pl-please! I can explain!... it was just that everything in his chest was...horribly displaced. Even his stomach was!", Oh Jesus Christ that...is...h-h-I...

|1 Day Later|

I wake on my side in my bed."Chr-Chris! Your awake!",She hugs my neck, as I reach out and hold her hand."H-how long was I out?""About a whole day bud. I missed ye lad. Ye looked like you were in lot of pain brother.",Micheal! He was here...for me......just like he promised."At least ya made it through my friend. I know I usually am heartless but...",Nightmare kneeled down with gentle eyes."I missed you. Sometimes I really do wish I could save ya from your pain. Just take it all away.",I tear up."Wow...th-that actually means a lot...",I hold Nightmare's claw. I know he may be a bit scary...but he actually helps me get on my feet sometimes when I'm brought down.(😭😢😞😔😟😕🙁☹️😣😖😫😩😧😱😨😰😢😭😓🤧All I gotta say is...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!)

"D-daddy? A-are you okay?",Goldie starts tearing up. I can barely move. Foxtrap brings her closer,"Y-yes...I-I-I'm okay baby....I'm gonna be okay....", She kneels down and hugs me....I still feel pain...Goldie and Chloe hold my hands...I still am more worn out than our tree, hehe...I hold their hands tight,really tight. My whole body hurts like hell. Micheal kneels down and grabs my hand and hugs me. Good Foxy boy...Good Micheal. I hug him tight, cause he sees the pain in my eyes. He hugs me back gently. This is all you really need...a family..."Hey, at least I managed to help Foxtrap with getting your ribs back in place. Your organs were displaced too. It looked pretty damn painful.", Nightmare says with a grin."I really couldn't deny to help...your pain was actually worse than I thought...like I know it's freaky but, your ribs were literally going inward.INWARD! Who wants that?!no one..",he taps his foot, I chuckle. Exactly why we keep Nightmare, he is the only one I think of in hard times.