Life, love and lies

"You do know you can't not tell Dan the truth?"

"What he don't know dont hurt him yeah?!..... come on hurry up." Being cocky running backwards staring at me cheekily

"Me hurry up who was late meeting me this morning huh? Hey I'm a women what can I say?"

"Admit it Lucy you needed to look good for me?"

"Your joking right?" Puffing she stopped and looked awkward

"....sorry I was joking... I forgot.."

"They are perfect for each other aren't they?"

"Dan and soph?.... genetically perfect!! But she's high maintenance"

"Don't approve no?"

"Stop fishing!"

"I'm not... just asking as I don't know her!!"

"True but they are perfect. She can be bit stand of ish at times.. don't be offended!"

"I'm not. Just.. asking... but dan though does he know you saw me?"

"No.. you said not to tell him"

"Good... he will only get aggy at me"

"Why you think that?" Stretching out my legs as they tightened up

"He will... plus.." she paused and I said to her

"Look it happened, drinks were involved yeah? You were gone, I...... I hadn't or wasn't happy then.. it happened." Resting my hand on hers as she folded them infront of her.

Lucy is so pretty, silky hair tied up in a pony tail, bright eyes wide open, her skin felt soft. Being early on a Saturday morning not many people were around.. everything was right but it wasn't a mistake for me I'll go a long with it, it's fine.

"tonight fancy dinner?" Its poured out his mouth before He knew it and noticing she grinned from ear to ear... boom her phone rung she shifted away.

"Sorry.. hey dan... alright?.... tonight?...why?..... yeah defo sounds great? Yeah yeah of course.. I'll be there at what? 7pm?.. awesome see you later bye bye bye..." slowly raising her eyes to meet mine I knew she just blew me out for my big bro...

"Sorry... dan said dinner Sophia has the girls over?"

"It's fine.. right shall we get going?" The disappointment was obvious

"Yeah" the run back was awkward and I was so pissed to which she knew, pace was quicker than thought and Lucy struggled to keep up but right Now i didn't care.. seeing the entrance gates to the park I slowed down..

"I'm going to crack on the long way home.. be okay?" Asking her or telling her

"Huh? Wait a minuet?"

"I'm going long way home.. I'll see you soon?"

"Bobby wait?"

"See ya" knowing she stopped running throwing her arms all over the shot, expression said it all! Rounding the corner I caught my breAth out of her view. 100% just made myself look like an idiot.

But really I wanted to tell her she can't keep lying! To me, to her family, to Daniel and most importantly herself!

****
She walked down the front path and she looked amazing, my best friend amazing

"Wow you look amazing!"

"Thank you." Gorgeous in that baby blue colour dress, face full on make with her back combed higher than a mountain but if that's her style still then it is.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep.. where we going?"

Can her eyelids even stayed open with weight of those lashes on them?..

"I thought Brookes bar?"

"Great? Love it there!"

"I remember.." playfully grinned

"Since when have you had this car? It's beautiful!" Rubbing her hands across the cream soft leather studying the built in sat nav, tv screen on the dash.

"Sweet car.." is all I could say

"Suits you Rob!"

Can't remember the last time someone called me rob it's always been bobby!!

"Ermmm here we are..." walking around to her side she adjusted her dress back down she did look lovely. With that size of heels I knew she would have trouble walking so being the gentlemen I am offering my hand for support she didn't hesitate in taking hold.

The Bar was packed nearly every table full up, waiters dashing around.

"Hi yes we have a table booked!"

"Name?"

"Bobby."

"Bobby Taylor? Table for 2?"

"Yes. Correct!"

"Okay we have 2 tables which would you prefer? Down here by the fire or up on the glass balcony?"

"Rob.. down here." She tugged at my hand

"Down here"

She swiftly left us and Chloe adjusted her hair and said

"I so couldn't walk up those stairs in these heels..... where's the wine list?" She laughed

Watching her going through the wine list, even though this isn't right but I am here and so is she. What is the past should stay in the past yes? Or is it okay to revisit.. I've got no losses really, not risking anything at all!

"Fancy a dry white rob?"

Rob... still feels strange to be called rob.

"Huh sure that's fine" stuttering

"Shall we order where's that girl?" Waving at the girl for attention she took our order. Hate it when she does that!!