Chapter 2- Heavenly Host

Yoshiki's P

Yoshiki's P.O.V

You sat up. There were so many questions running through your mind. What happened? Where were you? When you looked around you saw Ayumi, unconscious, lying on the floor.

-"Shinozaki!" You shouted, running up to her. She wasn't dead? Was she? Stop thinking these things! You then woke her up, giving off a sigh of relief.

-"Kishinuma?" Ayumi said, she sat up at said, "Where are we?"

-"I don't know. All I remember was doing that damn charm and waking up here" You said

-"Oh.. This place.. looks like an elementary school." Ayumi said. "What happen-.." Ayumi paused in the middle of the sentence. She had her eyes fixed on something in the corner of the room. She then started to scream.

-"What's wrong?" You said startled. You looked to where Ayumi was looking and.. Laying there was a rotting corpse! It had no head and there were maggots and bugs crawling inside of it. There was dry, crimson liquid around it. "Its not a... Corpse is it?" You said.

A blue flame appeared over the corpse and started talking.

"Your the new victims.. Aren't you?"

-"What the hell are you talking about." You said. Wait. You were talking to a ghost!

"The charm, you did the charm. It dragged you down here."

-"The Sachiko Ever After Charm?" Ayumi asked.

-"Yes, me and my friends did it."

-"Wait! Everyone else is here as well?" You said.

-"I sense that 10 spirits came here a while ago.."

-"Thats everyone!" Ayumi said.

-"Although you can never meet them. The school is full of closed space, so even if you go into the same room as someone else.. You can never meet.."

-"What?" You said. "What the hell do you mean by that?" By then the ghost spirit had disappeared.

-"Kishinuma! We have to find Mochida and the others. If that ghost was telling the truth then we don't have much time." Ayumi said.

-"Ok! Ok!" You said. '(Y/N) Please stay safe' You thought as you and Ayumi walked out the room.

_____________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

You woke up in the middle of a corridor on your own. You tried to stand, but you felt a sharp pain in your leg and you looked at it and it was covered in green vines. Your leg was bleeding and pulled it out making large gashes into your leg.

-"Ahh! Fuuuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" You said, the pain was unbearable. You stood up and started to walk in the opposite direction, with your bleeding leg. This was a school, so it had to have an infirmary.. Somewhere.