Chapter 5- Pool

What happened last time (Mayu dies X-X)

*Flashback* (Heres a picture to remind you >:D )

-"Don't say that! It wasn't your fault! It wasn't any of ours! So stop saying that! I couldn't take it if you died

-"Don't say that! It wasn't your fault! It wasn't any of ours! So stop saying that! I couldn't take it if you died." Yoshiki said. He then hugged you. You stopped crying, while looking up to him. "I know Mayu was your friend.. But she'd want you to keep on going." Yoshiki then helped you up as he had noticed your leg. While doing so, the bag with the tongue in fell out your pocket. Yoshiki turned around and picked it up.

-"Hey.. Uh Shinozak-.." Yoshiki was interrupted by Ayumi ripping the head off the principles doll and throwing it on the ground.

-"Naho.. Why the hell did you lie.. Huh? What the hell is it! If you haven't fucking realised, one of our classmate is dead!" Ayumi said. She then looked down at what Yoshiki was holding and snatched it off him. "Where did you get this!" She said, looking at the name.

-"It fell out of (Y/N)'s pocket" He said. You were looking the other way as you couldn't stand to be looking at.. her..

-"This is that headless girls!" Ayumi said. "Tokiko Tsuji!"

-"So all we have to do is find her and then all we have left is.. Yuki? Is it?" Yoshiki said. You were kind of irritated. How could they act so normal after seeing that.

*End of Flashback* (I would say R.I.P Mayu but she can't really can she...)

________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

-"Tokiko? Tokiko Tsuji, this is a part of you we'd like to return to you." Ayumi stuttered. You, Yoshiki and Ayumi were in the middle of attempting to appease the ghost with no head.

"*Gurgle* M- To.g.. *Gurgle*" (My Tongue..)

Was it working? She had no head. I thought that she's want her head back.

"*Hic* Th.nk... Y.u.. M.ss *Hic* *Sniff*" (Thank you Miss)

Tokiko then disappeared and Ayumi collapsed onto the floor, panting..

-"Shinozaki are you ok?" Yoshiki said running up to her.. You'd think this would make you jealous, but it didn't.. You didn't really have time to admire him in a place like this.. Stop thinking about this!

-"*Heavy Breathing* You know.. That every time I do this.. I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to death and it terrifies me.." Ayumi said.

-"Only two more to go though.." Yoshiki said.

-"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!" Ayumi shouted. Scaring you and Yoshiki.

-"Shinozaki?" Yoshiki said.

-"I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT! IF I DO THIS AGAIN I THINK THAT I'LL D-.." You started talking over her.

-"No one said you had to do it.. Tell you what.. The next one we find I'll do it.." You said, trying to comfort her. She looked at you with big eyes and hugged you.