Chapter 4- Suzumoto

Heres something to remind you what happened last time :P

*Flashback from Last Chapter*

-"Don't try to run.." Kizami started to creep towards you.

-"Your fucking insane! Stay back!" You said, getting out of the door as quick as you could.

-"I don't have time to play hide and seek.. So now! WHEN I FIND YOU I'LL KILL YOU!" Kizami said, clenching the knife in his fist.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

Had you lost him? You looked back and there was no one there. Everything was silent and that creeped you out. I mean, he could of easily caught up to you if he ran, you could hardly walk.

You leaned on the wall and got your breath back. Even though you walked, you were seriously out of breath. Suddenly the wall broke apart and you fell backwards. How did that happen? It was a frickin' wall! It wouldn't just break like that. You looked around. There wasn't much there. Just a corpse and- HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT NORMALLY! I guess.. You might have gotten used to it. You moved your hand to lift yourself up.

"Squelch.."

You had landed your hand on something. You immediately moved your hand and looked what was there. It was a blood soaked bag.

You picked it up and saw that it had a name marked on it, Tokiko Tsuji

You picked it up and saw that it had a name marked on it, Tokiko Tsuji. Wait, wasn't that one of those murder victims you read about in that paper. You opened up the bag, hoping to find something that would help you escape. Instead you found a severed tongue. You immediately threw the bag on the floor. Why was there a Tongue there! Did.. it belong to Tokiko? It did say the victims tongues were removed. Maybe, you needed this?

You shut the bag, to stop the stench from reaching any further. Then you put it in your pocket and grabbed onto the side of the wall and stood up. You hated carrying this around with you, but you probably needed it. Since this was heavenly host and the murders occurred in here.

__________________________________________________________________

Yoshiki P.O.V

-"To think, that we'd see someone in the time that we've been here!" You said.