Chapter 3- Yuuya

Just gonna remind you what happened last time.

*Flashback from last Chapter*

-"Either that or she blocked it for some reason." You said. Ayumi took off the broom and opened the door and slid in. "Shinozaki! What the hell are you doing?" You quickly followed her. As stupid as she was being you couldn't leave her there. As you opened it the room was completely empty apart from a corpse rotting behind one of the shoe stacks. How could you saw that normally?

-"Why would (Y/N) block it if there wasn't anything in there." Yoshiki asked.

Ayumi then looked around and found a scrap of the Kisaragi Uniform. "I think there was something in here." She said picking up the scrap. She turned around and showed it to Yoshiki. "She probably blocked it for an important reason, so we should get out of here!" Ayumi said. They both walked out of the room and looked around where to go next. Suddenly someone walked up to them.

*End Of Flashback*

_________________________________________________________________

Yoshiki P.O.V

A girl with dead eyes stared at them with an eerie smile.

-"Who the hell are you?" You said. Were there other students here as well?

-"I'm a spirit of someone who died a long time ago." She said.

-"WAIT WHAT-" You shouted

-"Yo-.. Your Naho Saenoki? Right?" Ayumi said nervously. Naho nodded.

-"Wait? You know her?" You said?

-"Yeah, she is a famous blogger. Her last update was on the Sachiko Ever After Charm. She never posted anything else after that and everyone was worried." Ayumi said. She then turned to Naho and said, "Naho? I'm a big fan of your blog, when you disappeared everyone was worried. Who knew that you'd be here?"

-"Thank you. I came here to look for someone very special to me." Naho said. She then lifted up her head, "Would you like me to tell you how to escape?"

-"You know how?" You said, she nodded.

-"Can you tell us?" Ayumi said.

-"There are the children who were murdered in the school. They are all missing something and you need that and their Killer's Confession. The children are the cogs who hold this school together and if you appease them then the dimensions will start to fall apart and you have to do the reverse ritual to escape." Naho said.

-"Wait what's the reverse ritual?!" You asked. Naho turned around and disappeared. A doll landed on the floor where she was. Ayumi went and picked it up.

-"This says it belongs to.. 'Yoshikazu Yanagihori'. Wait thats the Principals son." Ayumi said.

-"Didn't he kill those children?" You said.

-"Yeah..." Ayumi said.

"I- I'm.. Sorry.."

-"What the hell! The doll! JUST SPOKE!" Yoshiki said.

-"Keep quiet Kishinuma!" Ayumi said.

"Killing.. The... Children.. Like.. That... I wasn't in my.. right mind. I- I'm... Sorry.."

-"Kishinuma! This could be the killer's confession!" Ayumi said!