Chapter 7

3rd Person.

"Jeeeez, this place is big." Ariana commented as the two girls stepped up to the front door of the Mikaelson Manor, the door almost instantly being opened for the two girls. "Butlers? God these people must be loadeddd," She spoke.

"Something like that." Caroline shrugged as the two stepped in. Someone offered to take their dresses and Ariana handed hers to the girl with a smile and a thank you. The black dress Kol had gifted her with clung to her in all the right places and was extremely sheer so she had to wear black skin-tight shorts and a black bralette under it.

 The black dress Kol had gifted her with clung to her in all the right places and was extremely sheer so she had to wear black skin-tight shorts and a black bralette under it

"God, I'm already regretting wearing these stupid shoes." Ariana huffed out, already beginning to stumble around in the five inch black heels that left her still shorter than Caroline who stood at 5''8 in flats.

Normally Ariana was only five foot so these heels made her 5''5 which was a blessing to her. "I told you that you should have just worn my flats." Caroline mocked her by stepping onto her tiptoes and Ariana rolled her eyes, shoving Caroline away. "Sorry, sorry."

"I really do hate to say this but I really do love this dress." Ariana muttered in annoyance. She didn't want to like the dress, she didn't want to like anything that had to do with Kol but he just had to have good taste in dresses.

Caroline laughed but she secretly felt the same about her dress and Klaus. "Get a more modest dress!" A woman hissed to Ariana as she passed them, hastily covering up a boy looking around thirteen's eyes.

"Get a less perverted child." Ariana hissed back to the woman who gasped loudly at her comment. Caroline snorted at her cousin's words and even the boy laughed and high-fived Ariana before getting dragged away by his mother. "Why is there even a little boy at a cocktail party or whatever this thing is?" Ariana asked.

"No idea." Caroline laughed. "C'mon lets head in." She nodded towards the ballroom-looking area. Ariana nodded and the girls linked arms before walking into the ballroom. Ariana's jaw nearly dropped at the view.

There were loads of people mingling and dancing, pretty decorations, beautiful paintings, a large dance floor and even a huge half-spiral staircase with beautiful wooden features carved into it. "I'm so jealous." Ariana commented.

She noticed a blond guy with stubble looking in their direction, his jaw dropped and his eyes dreamy as he seemed to be completely focused on Caroline. This must be the famous Klaus then, Gosh he was easy on the eyes.

"I'm gonna explore." Ariana commented before leaving Caroline's side after noticing -who she assumed was- Klaus making his way towards the two. Caroline had no time to protest as the girl had already slipped away from her.

Ariana looked over the paintings on the walls in amazement - they sure were beautiful. "Can I help you?" She spun quickly on her heel at the sound of a male voice. He was staring at her intently and he was damn good looking.