Day three

I had no idea who I wanted to play Morgan (guy who saw our homie Erica at the beach), but i decided on Reece King who by the way is gorgeous. You guys won't be seeing him in this chap but i just wanted you guys to know who he is before you do. Idk who I want as Ariel but I might have Emilia Clarke from GOT when she has platinum blonde hair.

Also, I know that the chapters are named in days, and the differences aren't always days but that's just because there's been a severe time jump, and I don't want to just call them chapter one, two ect because to me that's too boring for a fairytale. That probably made no actual sense but oh well haha

Ariel awoke on top of a plush material that felt even softer than her bed in the ocean. She sat up and lent her back against the wall of the room she was in. She had knowledge of the things of the surface, but it was quite limited. 

She lifted the thin sheets off of her legs and wiggled her toes. They were just like fingers, only smaller. She turned her body so that her legs were hanging off of the edge of the bed and placed her feet onto the cold floor.

She pushed herself upwards to stand, but fell as soon as her hands left contact with the bed. She landed with an 'omph' as her face kissed the ground. Why didn't her legs move when she willed them to using her mind? That was how her tail worked.

The door was slammed open and the human girl rushed in, helping her back onto the bed. "Oh my God are you okay?" She asked, concern clouding her features. Ariel vigorously nodded her head in response. "Are you sure? I heard your fall from all the way on the other side of the penthouse," Ariel didn't pay attention to anything she said after that, and instead studied the movement of her lips. "-and then after my nurse checked you out i brought you here to rest. Do you have a number I can call for someone to come and pick you up?"

Ariel shook her head slowly. "Oh," She said frowning. Even whilst creasing her features Ariel still found the human beautiful. "well do you have somewhere to stay, so my driver can drop you off?" Ariel shook her head again. "can you even talk?" The human said, sighing. For the third time in the past ten seconds Ariel shook her head again. It was her turn to frown as the human looked irritated with her. The human walked towards a large cabinet and pulled some garments out of it. "you can stay here until you find somewhere else or you're able to financially support yourself," She said, handing her the garments. "I have a lecture in about an hour so you can take a shower and have something to eat until I get back, the kitchen is just at the bottom of the staircase and there's an adjoining bathroom to this room. I'll see you later." She smiled, leaving the room. She returned a few seconds later, poking her head around the doorway. "I'm Erica, by the way. Not that you'll ever need to use that information." She muttered the last part to herself, but Ariel was just about able to hear it.

Erica, a beautiful name for an even more beautiful creature. After she left, Ariel decided to make another attempt at walking. She realised that she would have to put more effort into walking than she did with swimming, and physically made her legs lift themselves, instead of willing them to do so in her mind.

Just like the sea-witch described, each step felt like walking upon sharp knives, causing Ariel to hiss out in pain on her way to what Erica described as 'the bathroom'. She knew from her school studies that a bath was a bowl that the humans filled with water and cleaned themselves in, but she didn't know why she would be going in a bathroom to 'take a shower'. She had been on the surface for a short time and she was already confused by their ways of naming things.

Another example was that they used the term run when liquid was produced by their noses, and smell when their feet produced an awful aroma. This was confusing as their noses were used to smell and their feet were used to run.