Day six

Ariel left Erica in the bed snoring lightly and wrapped one of the sheets around her naked body to go and prepare them both something to eat. She bit her lip slightly, reminiscing the events from last night in her mind.

She set a pot of coffee to brew and got some eggs out of the fridge. She took the last few eggs and placed them into a pan, stirring them over the stove. Nothing was happening to the eggs so she lifted the pan and looked at the bottom of it. As she did this, each egg fell out of the pan and on to ground, cracking everywhere.

Ariel discarded the pan on the floor and bent down to try and tidy the mess that covered the mahogany floors. "Don't worry about that," A fully dressed Erica yawned as she slipped her feet into some shoes. "we can get something from the pier. I put some clothes on your bed so i'll just wait for you to put them on out here." Ariel did as Erica said and went to get the garments. She was confused as to why they hadn't gotten changed together since they'd seen eachothers modesty last night, but didn't want to spend too long pondering as she would be keeping Erica waiting.

She dropped the sheet onto the ground and stepped into the loose white garment that she had seen Erica wearing the night that she had saved her. She smiled at the memory. Who would've thought that her dreams would become a reality? She certainly didn't.

Ariel placed her feet into a pair of footwear that only had a sole and wrapped around the fingers on her feet. She knew the name of them to be 'sandals' as they were mostly for being worn at beeches or on sand. 

"Hey," Erica greeted, standing up from her position on the settee once she noticed Ariel's presence in the lounge. "you ready?" Ariel nodded, following Erica as she exited the penthouse.

The walk to the pier was short. There was slight conversation from Erica and as usual nothing but smiles and nods from Ariel. There were quite a few people out as it was around five in the evening, which was the peak time for humans to be out of their homes. 

"Is it fine if we eat later?" Erica asked, pushing a strand of her raven hair behind her ear. "I want to show you something. Ariel nodded and and took Erica's hand, allowing her to lead her. They soon came to a group of old stairs, leading down to the ocean. There was a platform at the bottom of the stairs that was only a few inches above sea level that had the perfect view of the amber sunset.

Ariel stepped down onto the platform and mimicked the position Erica was in, dangling her legs over the edge. "It's so beautiful," Erica murmured. Not as beautiful as she was though. She turned her attention away from the sky and stared down towards the ocean. Ariel followed Erica's eyes and stared towards the dark matter floating below them.

Erica jumped up from her sitting position, screaming. "Get up! There-there's something in the water!" Ariel turned her body to stand, but slipped on a crack in the wood due to the immense speed she moved at. 

Her body landed into the water with a large splash, her hair creating a platinum veil around her face, obscuring her vision.She panicked, flailing her arms around wildly in an attempt to reach the surface. 

It was Erica's turn to save her as the darkness engulfed her, giving her only seconds left to live.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD BUT I NEED TO UPDATE LOLOL LOVE ME SOME RUSHED CHAPTERS

IM RUSHING SO FAST I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO SIGN MY NAME AT THE BOTTOM