thank you

// good things end for better things to begin // 

Hey everyone :) Here's the note that we promised in the last bonus chapter. 

Deception has finally come to an absolute end! It's been around 2 years since we first started the book, and we've finally made it. We are sure we wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you. This book has been a great journey for the both of us and we learnt a lot through writing a genre we weren't familiar with. (Side note, you readers are definitely the best ones we've ever had even when we consider the ones on our personal accounts.)

Even though this book is done, it isn't really over yet. 

We have some good news! 

We will be editing the entire book starting next week and attempt to finish it before December arrives. Warning: beware of notifications. We will be making the writing better than before, so feel free to read through it so you'll be less confused about the plot. We know we've left some plot holes here and there but we'll iron things out. Just consider this as a present for all of you for the comments, votes and reads you have left for this book. We're also editing the book because we found way too many grammar mistakes in the earlier chapters.

But wait, that's not all. We have a very special announcement to make! *insert drumroll* 

WE WILL BE WRITING A SPINOFF!

Yes, you heard us correctly. 

The book will be called Tick Tock and here's the blurb for it: 

I saw someone getting murdered. 

Now, I have to murder someone. 

The book will most likely be out in December so do watch out for it! And yes, that is all the information you'll be getting (for now). We're very excited for it and we hope all of you will read it and love it as much as Deception, or even more than that. We plan for the book to be much better than Deception as our writing is more mature now. We are trying our very best to go through every single possible aspect of the plot to ensure that this time there are no plot holes.

Lastly, we thank you for getting us more than 17k reads, which is more than we ever imagined. The amount of votes and comments blow us away. Recently, our ranking also jumped to an all time high of #108 in the Mystery/Thriller category and we are more thankful than you believe.

That's pretty much it for this lil note thing, thank you for sticking by us for the past two year :) We really do appreciate all of you. 

Love, 

Lacy & Leah.