Prologue

I'm Mili(milly). I'm the sister of Kili and Fili and the oldest of the 3. I am supposed to be the aire of The Throne Of Durin but Uncle Thorin doesn't know about me so I don't exist. Ever since Fili was born I was just a girl that lived in the kingdom. Mom always said if Uncle found out he would kill me so I tryied to stay out of the way of him but her daddy knows about me I call him pappy. I never thought that I would live a normal life ever but I do hope that to change. When Kili was born he was my best friend I was only 10, Fili was 5 we are five years from each other same mom different dads. I was born with powers from my dad that's why Fili or Kili don't have any. OH one thing I can do is um um wait hold on.

I also can bring people from the dead and don't ask how many times I had to heal cuts on Kili and Fili let's just say way too many

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I also can bring people from the dead and don't ask how many times I had to heal cuts on Kili and Fili let's just say way too many. I'm never bored because I play with my powers because there's a forest near the mountain. me and friend a raven I call BlackNight go to the forest. It's now an enchanted forest. Opps. My bestie lives there her name is Maleficent. We have been friends since we were young.

Okay i'm getting ahead of myself by the time i'm done babbling on I would have told the whole story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Okay i'm getting ahead of myself by the time i'm done babbling on I would have told the whole story. This is what I look like now. I'm 30 now and I live on the road since the dragon came and took my home but I will change that. Time to be the Durin hero I can be.

 Time to be the Durin hero I can be

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Secret Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें