Troll cave/running from wargs

"GANDALF" I yelled "yes Mili" Gandalf asked me "since when do trolls come down from the mountains" I asked him "not for an age not since a darker power ruled theise lands" he said and my eyes widened "sauron" I asked him and he nodded "they could not move in daylight" he said "there must be a cave near by" I said and told uncle. Uncle immediately went off. What was with him he must want to move quickly. When we got to the cave I yelled at uncle "UNCLE" I yelled and his hair whipped around his face as he turned around "what" he asked "I need to warn you of what gandalf said he said the darker power might be trying to regain power" I said he smiled "thank you" he said and went off "Mili come here" Fili yelled at me "what brother" I asked "here this was your dad's. he gave it to mom and she gave it to me" he said and gave me an emerald dagger.

"Fili this is so beautiful" I said holding the blade "mom said if I ever find you give you this" he said and gave me a hug "will we ever see her again" Kili asked from behind me "yes and if we don't mom would strangle uncle" I joked we all giggled...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Fili this is so beautiful" I said holding the blade "mom said if I ever find you give you this" he said and gave me a hug "will we ever see her again" Kili asked from behind me "yes and if we don't mom would strangle uncle" I joked we all giggled and uncle came out of the troll cave "what was in there" I asked "nothing" uncle said angrily while carrying an elven sword "bilbo" Gandalf yelled "here this is about your size" he said and gave bilbo the dagger in real size "Bilbo if we have anytime I will give you some pointers" I said and he smiled "you know i'm glad I came on this quest" he said "why is that" I asked "because I made new friends" he said and walked away "hobbits" Kili smirked when he said that. Then a man in a brown cloak riding a sled pulled by bunnies came out of the bushes.

"radagast the brown" Gandalf said then him and the other crazy dude "what's with the bird poo" Kili asked and giggled "I have no clue" I said and sat next to my brothers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"radagast the brown" Gandalf said then him and the other crazy dude "what's with the bird poo" Kili asked and giggled "I have no clue" I said and sat next to my brothers. Just as I sat down a howl filled the air "are there wolves out here" Bilbo asked "that was not a wolf" I said and a warg jumped out from behind uncle "UNCLE LOOK OUT" I yelled and darted in front of him. After I opened my eyes uncle was staring at my arm "what" I asked and looked down and saw I was bitten. Uncle grabbed my arm "poisoned bite" he said and picked me up "uncle I will be fine" I protested he shook his head "no i'm not risking your life. Gandalf we make for the hidden valley" he said did I just hear him say Hidden Valley where elves are. The last thing I heard was uncle yelling my name and everything went black.

A/N hey guys just know I would not kill Mili *hides behind Thorin* so don't be mad