signs of orcs

We were camped on a cliff. Me and my annoying brothers were on lookout when we heard something. An orc screech poor Bilbo turned white as a ghost "what was that" he asked and walked over to us "orcs" Kili said I saw what he was trying to do so I smacked his arm but he just ignored me "ORCS?" Bilbo said in panic "yes throght-cutters. They're be dozens of them out there" Fili continued "they strike in the wee hours of the night when everyone is sleeping. No screams. Just lots of blood" Kili finished and him and Fili giggled. I was about to snap at them but Thorin bet me to it "you think it's funny. you think a orc raid is joke" he asked "they didn't mean anything by it" I said before either of them could even open their mouth "good. they know nothing of the world" uncle said "what's got his braids in a tangle" I ask-joked "don't mind him. Thorin has more reason than most to hate orcs. After the dragon took the mountain Thor was determined to take back the mines of moria but our enemy got there first. Legions of orcs from gundabad lead by the foulest of their race Azog. Azog was no musry showing and he vowed to take out the line of durin and started by beheading the king" as balin told the story I imagined what happened.

When he was done I was to tired to keep watch "Fili" I started "yes sister" he said "I'm tired" I said and he put my head on his shoulder and I fell asleep.