Party with family

I was told to go to a house in BagEnd. When I got there my two brothers were about to knock "Kili Fili my brothers" I said "Mili" Kili said and hugged me "sh" I said and knocked on the door. A hobbit opened it "Fili" "Mili" "and Kili" we all said our names "at your servos" we all said together "no you can't come in" the hobbit said "has it been cancelled" Kili started "no one told us" Fili finished "no nothing has been cancelled a-" the hobbit started "that's a relief" Kili said and both of them walked in I just stood there "so may I come in unlike my brothers I have since" I said "I guess oh and i'm Bilbo Baggens" Bilbo said "thank you" I said and came in "Kili, Fili behave yourselves or I will tell mom" I said "fine sister" they said together. I went in the dark corner and sat and kept quait. Being my brothers they did not behave.

Bilbo went to the door and I slunk back into the dark. "Gandalf. I thought you said this place would be easy to find I lost my way twice" Thorin said "so this is our burglar. Tell me master Baggens what is your weapon of choice." he asked Bilbo couldn't think of one "and who is this" he asked looking at me "Uncle this is our" Kili started but I shook my head "sister Mili she's the oldest" he said and Thorin's eyes lit up. "I have a niece" he said me and my brothers nodded. Thorin came up to me and I felt my heart skip a beat he was going to kill me but he hugged me "I've had always wanted a niece" he said and let me go. Maybe my mother was wrong.