two

"snow! get your fat ass down here!" i heard my mother's voice yell from downstairs.

i sighed while rolling my eyes before exiting my room and going downstairs to be greeted by both of parents with pissed off expressions.

"yes?" i asked in the nicest tone i could muster.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? you ate half the fucking kitchen and then left your mess here?"

i tried not to roll my eyes at my mother.

"mother, you let rain throw a party. she never cleans up after herself."

i almost added in that she was too drunk to even remember giving rain permission to throw the party, but that would just earn me some type of beating.

"don't talk back to your mother, you pig! why can't you be more like rain? she never does anything disrespectful!" my father yelled before walking away.

i swear they don't even listen to the words that leave my mouth. they're just so intent on hating me.

"just clean up this mess, and then get out of my sight!" then my mother left the room, leaving me there trying not to cry.

as i started cleaning up the mess of my sister and her friends, a few tears slipped down my cheeks.

i don't think i'll ever understand why they hate me so much. i've never done anything bad to them, though they do say that my weight embarrasses them.

they speak as if i was 2,000 pounds. as if i'm morbidly obese.

but i'm just a little big bigger than most.

-