ten

chanyeol took me to his house to help me calm down.

i hesitated, scared of rain.

but he just assured me it would be okay, and i trusted him.

so now we were sitting across from each other at his dining room table.

he kept staring at me, and i felt self conscious so i kept my head down, staring at my lap.

"snow?" his beautiful voice caused me to look up at him.

"y-yes?" of course i was so nervous in front of him that i began to stutter.

"can i tell you a secret?"

i nodded slowly, slightly confused.

he sighed. "you're so much nicer than your sister. everything about you. your looks, your personality, everything. your sister is so mean. to you and to me and to everyone. but it really pisses me off how she treats you. you don't deserve that." he shook his head.

"chanyeol, i-"

"you're such a lovely person. i don't know how you take all the crap you get. but i think you are so strong for surviving it. you're such a beautiful and strong girl," he locked eyes with me. "so much better than rain."

i could barely hear the last sentence, he whispered it. but i heard every other word loud and clear and i was speechless.

not a single person had ever said anything remotely nice to me.

but he didn't stop there, and the next thing that came out of his mouth made my heart nearly stop.

"snow, i love you."

-