twelve

chanyeol broke up with my sister. and she didn't even care, which did nothing but piss me off.

here's how the break up went down:

"rain, i have to talk to you."

"what do you want? we just had sex a few days ago."

"it's not about sex. it's about us."

she laughed. "okay. what then?"

"i want to break up."

"oh is that it? okay. whatever."

"wait you don't care?"

she laughed again. "why would i care? chanyeol, you aren't even that good in bed." she smiled at him. "and i've kinda had someone ready for when we broke up."

and then before he did anything stupid, he left.

he met me at the park we agreed to meet at.

"how did it go?"

"don't take this the wrong way, but your sister is a bitch." he sighed while wrapping me in his arms.

it took me a second to realize what was happening, but i wrapped my arms around him, letting my head sink into his chest as i got a good whiff of his cologne.

he rocked me back and forth while rubbing my back for a minute before pulling away.

he then pulled something out of his pocket.

"here, i bought this for you, to officially start off our relationship."

he handed me a black box.

i opened it to reveal a silver bracelet with a heart-shaped charm that read "c♡s".

a smile crawled across my face as i took it out of the box.

"it's so beautiful."

"just like you."

his soft lips touched my cheek, making my face and whole body heat up.

-