fourteen

when i got home, rain was sitting on the couch with one of chanyeol's friends, oh sehun.

but they weren't just sitting there, they were making out and groping each other.

i rolled my eyes, disgusted at how quickly she seemed to move on.

before she could pull away from sehun to say something bitchy, i went upstairs to my room, closing and my door.

i sat on my bed and pulled up my sleeve.

i looked at each scar and each cut. it's been about two weeks since the last time i added anything new.

i lightly ran a finger over my arm, reliving the pain and reason behind each.

it brought chills down my spine and tears to my eyes.

as i continued running my finger on my arm, my door opened, causing me to jump as i looked up to see chanyeol, who's eyes immediately dropped to my arm.

he rushed over to me and examined my arm.

"baby..." his voice was week as he too ran a finger over my arm. "why, baby?" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"i-i was pained. i'm so sorr-"

"no, baby, don't apologize." he wrapped his arms around me, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder as he rubbed up and down my side.

"it was all just too much to handle. and i had no one." i felt a few tears slip out of my eyes as my arms held onto his torso.

he leaned back so that we were now laying down in each other's arms.

"i wish i could've been there for you. i'm so sorry, babe." he kissed my forehead and held me tighter. "please don't hurt yourself again. they aren't worth your pain."

-