Apple-ogue ~ Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree: Part One

Eighteen and a half years later

Today was September 1st and the Malfoy's kids—Erica, Grace, and, of course, Scorpius (Sarah, for some reason, decided she'd let Draco name their last child though she still slightly regretted it at times) were heading off for their first day of school at Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Draco and Sarah Beth had been happily married for eighteen and a half years now, having eloped that same night they finally left his mother's house.

Now, they were watching as they sent off all of their children to Hogwarts. Erica was beginning her fifth year, Grace beginning her fourth, and Scorpius beginning his first.

...

Extra important A/N: It's the last chapter(ish)! Yay! So you probably noticed the chapter title says "Part One".... This is because I have decided to do two different endings! (Whoa! Have you gone crazy!? Probably...) See, I had two different ideas for how to end this and I just couldn't decided, so I chose both! Soooooooooo...yeah! You can either pick one and read that or read both. The first one will be just be how Draco and the apple, Sarah Beth, have lived out their lives, being the first inter-species couple of this sorts while the second one will have a bit of a plot twist (what!? That's crazy!) Tbh, the second ending is just kind of a joke, but let's be real, this whole story is a joke so why not!?

Soooooooooo...yeah! I hope you enjoy the ending(s) to this ridiculous story! Yay! Thank you so much to everyone who read this story for whatever reason and thanks to starsarahbeth6 and ThePunkRockFangirl11 once again. I believe this will be last author's note in this story soooo...

BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*in a dramatic whisper* Foreverrrrrrr...?

P. S. Idk what's up with me. I've just kinda been hyper throughout writing this whole author's note. I apologize to everyone reading this.

P. P. S. Everyone needs to go listen to Sucker For Pain from Suicide Squad (I'm too lazy to write out all of the people involved with that song because it's kind of ridiculous). But anyway, that song is totally awesome🤘 (any Team StarKid or AVPM fans out there😉)! I'm obsessed! And it has Imagine Dragons in it so that automatically makes it amazing.

Wellllllll......, goodbye for realsies now!!!😘😘😘