Apple-ogue ~ Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree: Part Two: Ending Two

"I can't believe our last child is going off to Hogwarts now," Sarah Beth said quietly to herself, though Draco could still hear her. They had both been through so much throughout their lifetimes. Sarah still couldn't believe that this was her life. She had loving husband, wonderful children, a great job, and she was actually human again. Everything was perfect.

When Sarah was about sixteen, she accidentally ended up crossing paths with the Wicked Witch of the West, who turned her into an apple. Then, somehow, she ended up in the Malfoy Manor, but thank God she did. If it wasn't for that, she might never have found Draco and she wouldn't be living this amazing life she is now. Draco was the most amazing person she had ever met. He had loved her, despite being an apple. She never thought she would ever find someone like that, but she did and she couldn't be any luckier.

Draco had actually learned that she was human and turned her back completely on accident, but that's a story for another time. Now, she was just glad that he did.

The young couple stood there, proudly, watching as their children got onto the train and found a seat in a compartment by the window their parents were closest to so they could wave goodbye as the train went off. Through the window they could see as Erica and Grace taunted and argued with the two Potter boys who were standing just out side of their compartment while Scorpius just quietly watched, eating a green apple, taking notes in his head of all the insults they used, knowing he might very well need those later.

"Wow," Draco quietly chuckled to himself. "I guess the apples really don't fall far from the tree," he said to Sarah, softly pecking her on her check. The two of them chuckled as they watched the Hogwarts Express take off to the school, where their children would remain until the time came for Christmas holiday.