5. The new girl

This chapter is dedicated to one of my friends named Dali. Thanks for your ideas! Oh, and you too Zama, Edma, and Carlos.

:) To all the readers, thank you, a comment would be nice to! I hope you like this chapy.

5555555555555555555555555555555

Chapter 5 : The new girl

It hit Monday and I got early to school; Keithlin nor Sara were here.

Since they weren't, I look around to see if I could hang out with someone.  I spot Hunter, a boy my age that I have known since first grade. I grin and walk towards him. "Hey, Hunter!"

He looked my way and waved. He was alone in a bench doing, I suppose, homework.

Hunter is like us. Kinda like a nerd, but he is not a nerd. Confused? Well, he's the coolest guy in our class. He is friends with everyone! 

Hunter is a good friend of our little group.

I go to the bench and sit by his side. ''Whatcha doing?'' I try to imitate the girl from 'Phineas and Ferb'.

He raised his glasses upper a bit on his nose smiling.

Hunter is the kind of guy that fits in anywhere. He's funny, smart, cool, and a good friend. Oh, and very social. He has dark brown hair, has darkish skin, just like Keithlin. He wears glasses and is really tall. He must be around 6'5.

"Doing a drawing..."

I looked over his shoulder and admired the drawing of a rose. It wasn't finished yet. By the looks of it, it would be a very pretty drawing.

"I haven't heard of you for a while...'' Hunter said looking at me with a smile.

"Well, you know, just hanging around with the girls..." With my crush also... "Hey did you know that Sara is Ian's cousin?" Yes, I'm still shocked by that and I just need to tell the World.

He looked at me with huge eyes and asked "Ian...? The Ian?''

"Yeah, that Ian'' I said rolling my eyes.

"Wow, didn't expect Sara to be his cousin...'' Hunter said surprised.

"See! I don't exaggerate! I had the same reaction!" I say.

"What I mean is... well, the thing that looks alike is their appearence, but Sara is a bit-'' He made a gesture with his hands, a bit sepparated ''-nuts'' he finished his sentence.

I laughed hard and separate his hands making a huge space ''You mean a lot...'' We both start laughing.

Hunter and us used to hang out all the time, but since last year we kinda haven't spent a lot of time together. It was our fault, mostly, but he does good everywhere.

"Sorry for not spending time with you last week...'' I said. Most important week of our lives and we didn't spent time together. I mean, first day of high school is hard. Specially if you fall down the stairs with the guy you like.

"Meh, no big deal.'' Hunter answered with a smile.

He had a distant look and softly closed his drawing book.

"Hey, Samantha, is it true that you hang out with Ian and Jake now?'' He asked without looking at me.

"Well, No... Well, I guess. But I don't think that will last long.'' I said looking at him ''Cause, come on! He's the Ian and he's the Jake!''

He laughed a bit ''Well, you'll never know for sure. Only with time...''

We kept talking about school and how the tests are slowly coming up when I see a girl, pass by us. She had her head down hiding her appearance. She was wearing black clothes, long sleeved shirt, long black jeans and she even had black curly hair. She had it to one side. She was this emo rock girl (Sara will surelly like to invite her to hang out with us, thought I still believe it's a phase for her.)