15. Halloween party

Hello my people!

Vote and comment ;)

15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15

Chapter 15: Halloween Party

Keithlin's pov

We told the boys we could meet up in front of school.

The makeup session was fun; since I did all the work for the girls.  They always tell me I have the techniques needed for makeup. The girls see me as their 'savior' in dressing-up's; which I can't exactly deny.

While getting down of the van that Sara's mother was driving, Ian and Jake appeared at the schools entrance, with no sign of Hunter anywhere. Sara's mom told us to have fun and drove away. 

It was dark out, already seven forty or so... The stars shined up in the sky with a half moon illuminating our way.

When we came face to face with the guys, Samantha went towards Ian and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Can't live without me, can you?'' Ian said to Sami, that earned him a small wack on the shoulder by her.

Ian was dressed as Sherlock Holmes? Yup, or was just dressed as a spy or what ever Sherlock Holmes worked as.

What? I can't remember what Holmes worked as.

Oh yeah! As a detective. Ian was dressed as a detective! Take that you evil thoughts that blinded me from the real job of Sherlock Holmes!

That doesn't make any sense, even in my mind...

That's something I don't understand of myself. I have a memory of a peanut! I always forget things!

"Well lookie here, my hot detective...'' Samantha said wiggling her eyebrows.

See! One hundred points to Keithlin! I actually got the detective thing right! I think I'm turning into Sara. Talking about her, she's been quiet all the ride here and hasn't said a word at all. She is quite, maybe too quiet.

"I might need to investigate that little mouth of yours if you keep it up...'' Ian said at Samantha wiggling his eyebrows just like she did at him.

Samantha arched an eyebrow with a sassy look. "Well, that sounds... interesting. Mind to give me an example of your work?'' She said gitting closer to Ian.

Before this keeps on, I need to say that I have never seen Sami so... what's the word? Seductive? So out going? You get what I mean. This year, heck these past months, have changed her dramatically.

Ian smirked. "Maybe...''

"Is that a yes?'' Samantha asked getting closer to Ian.

"It depends on the intensity of the investigation." Ian said huskily, holding Sami by the waist. Both faces started to near at each other.

"Ok! That's enough! I'm turning blind and deaf and no one says anything! There are innocent people watching the exchange here!'' Taylor stated taking Sami's hand and pulling her away from Ian.

Sami pouted. ''But I was having fun."

Ian pounted too. ''Me too."

"I just want to state that I was not the one to brake it up this time, it was Taylor!'' Sara brought her hands up.

I chuckled.  ''Yeah, that's a first!"

I turned to Jake and I almost chocked on air. I didn't actually acknowledged him when we arrived.