21. Make up and surprises

Vote and comment !

21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21

Chapter 21 : Make up and surprises.

Samantha's pov.

It's been more than three weeks. Three weeks and three days to be exact. Ian was excused from the hospital a week ago. He still has to wear the bandages around his shoulder. He changes them from time to time. I have been to the Ford's house most of my free time. The first three days he's been at his house I've been helping him out and bringing the homework Jake was too lazy to bring. Jake comes and goes when I'm there. It's been only a week, but he came to school again. I help him if he needs me. Of course, everybody asks what happened to him and he always has to explain from the beginning.

He wasn't expecting the bullet. Ian said it suddenly felt a pain in his shoulder and blacked out moments later. Antonio was taken to court. Suspiciously they say he was involved in a gang of some kind. He was sentenced to five years in jail for carrying an illegal gun. There's an undoing case with the other girl that was shot. Ian's family decided not to sue.

Carla that was involved in the accident now walks with a cast on her left leg, no more high heals for her.

It's Sunday, I was planning on going somewhere with the girls, no boys for a day.

So here I am, laying on my bed, just woke up, staring at my white cealing. The beeping of the clock saying it was 7:30 in the morning bugged me from head to toes. That is what happens when I forget to turn it off. I slammed the button of the clock with my fist making the beep finally shut up. I groaned. I was NOT planning on waking up this early.

I stood up, not forgetting to get a towel and a change of clothes and took a long morning bath. After getting ready, I headed down stairs, made my breakfast that consisted of milk and cereal. I decided to wake my brother.

I opened my brother's room and found my brother sleeping on his own drool. I knelt beside him and poked his cheek. He just groaned and turned around to the other side of the bed. I laughed. Such a heavy sleeper he was.

An idea came into mind. I grinned evilly as I ran to my room to get what I needed. I returned and started giving my bro a makeover. *Evil grin*

I used every type of makeup there is. I was almost done when he started to steer. I rapidly added red lipstick to his lips and took a photo with my phone.  I chuckled as I picked everything up and ran to my room. Once I was inside I burst out laughing.

Moments later I heard my mother come upstairs to wake Edward up.

She knocked on his door a few times and screamed at him to wake up. (Edward! Levantate!)

I heard him leave the room and walk into the bathroom. Anytime now.

"Ahhhhh! What the-?! Samantha!" Edward came barging at my door. He stopped in front of me. I burst out laughing. I couldn't hold it!

"What did you do to yourself!? I knew you were a bit girly... But now? I'll accept my gay brother." I said between laughter.

"Shut up! You did this!" He pointed his finger at me.

I gasped "I did not!"

He glared harder. "I will get you for this..."

I pouted. "But it wasn't me..."

"Yeah, like I would believe you!" he then barged to the bathroom and shut the door leaving me at the bed in a fit of laughter.

.....................................................