Chapter 13 (Hermione)

Remember that Fred and Hermione have switched bodies, okay? Don't forget it

I ran from the potions classroom with Fred, gasping for breath and clutching a stitch in my side.

"That was, the most intense, moment of my, entire life," I panted.

"It was fun though, right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes. I'm glad the house elves were kind enough to give us the grease we needed. They didn't have to."

"Again with this house elf stuff? Hermione-"

I looked down at him fiercely. "Yes, again with this house elf stuff! They're treated like dirt and-"

"They have rights too, and all that. Alright, I get it."

"I should hope so."

We walked back to the common room in complete silence, neither of us uttering a sound.

"Hermione, I'm sorry." Fred said as I collapsed onto a couch.

"Its fine, I'm just stressed because of everything. The potion was drank, or spilled or whatever, and then there are O.W.L.s, and-"

I was cut off by Fred pressing his lips to mine, just softly, for one second, but it was enough to set off a million questions in my head. Does he love me? Since when? And why?

He pulled away. "I'm a good kisser, apparently."

"Thats an unfair judgement. You're biased because I am you."

He smirked. "Yeah, maybe."