Chapter 21 (Hermione)

Friendly reminder that I am still referring to their souls :)

I opened my eyes and saw two anxious faces hovering above me. Fred sighed and raised a shaky hand to my face.

I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital wing.

"What happened?" I asked. All I had remembered was Malfoy's dad showing up, and feeling perfect bliss... "No." I whispered.

Fred bit his lip. "Yeah... I'm sorry."

Suddenly remembering the potion, I sat up and got out of bed, grabbing my bag and parchment.

"I'm- I just remembered- I have to go, thanks, Madam Pomfrey, bye!"

I sprinted all the way up to the classroom, Fred's longer legs carrying me faster than my own ever would have. I reached the classroom, and to, my delight, the potion was still there, bubbling away. I poured a bit of it into two flasks, and ran out of the classroom so fast I flew right into Fred.

"What- No. Way." He grinned.

"Yes way!" I squealed. I handed him a flask.

"And you're sure this will work." He said uncertainty written in his voice.

"Positive."

He smiled. "I can't wait to kiss you."

I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Just drink it," I said, and drank my flask, and watched him drink his, and my vision went dark.

Yo 8 grade is so hard