Chapter 27 (3rd person)

He loved her.

He had never loved anyone or anything more in his life, and he loved it. He liked feeling vulnerable for once instead of being invincible like he usually was. He liked how she made him feel, and the warmth that was associated with hearing her name. "Hermione." He'd never really been seen, just looked at. But she saw him, and loved him. And he loved her.

He would do anything if it meant she'd be happy forever, that that beautiful glow would always shine in the brown of her eyes.

But, of course, everything good does come to an end.

As they walked to Hogsmeade hand in hand, Hermione's warm hand in Fred's cold one, he relished the feeling.

They sat down in Three Broomsticks and talked for a while, and it was nice. He could talk to her so easily, and it was nice to have someone else to talk to.

They talked about the future and then stepped outside, a singular tear rolling down her face when she realised he was planning on leaving. She knew it was for the best, she knew it would happen someday, but now that the time had come, she just wished she would have enjoyed the time they had spent more, remembered every word he'd said to her.

They walked back to the castle hand in hand, knowing that it would be the last time. The last time they shared a moment together.

But, of course, everything bad also has an end. After the rain, there's a rainbow.

She looked up at him, and she knew she loved him. She had always known, since the first time she saw him. He was joking around with George and messing with Percy, who soon sent both of them to their dormitory. She laughed at the memory.

She knew he was as miserable about leaving her as she was.

But they both knew the separation would only strengthen them.

And so they looked into each other's eyes for the last time,

And said goodbye.

Henlo I honestly don't know where this came from but I wanna try to do a book of one-shots, would you read it?