Chapter Nine: The Magic of Minecraft

We just sat there, completely dumb-founded. Withen two days of me being here, they were finished.

Why?

Me.

I was the reason for them splitting their relationship and my sister's heart.

"Well, since we have nothing else to do and I need to get my mind off of him, let's get you started on Minecraft," Dawn spoke abruptly, startling the awkward silence.

We got up and headed into my bedroom where Dawn sat in my computer chair and started up my computer. Once we had gotten into Internet Explorer, she typed a website into the search bar.

minecraft.net

That must be where we get the Minecraft game going. It got onto the site easily, and Dawn clicked on the 'Get Minecraft' button.

She asked me for a username, and I thought for a second before saying,

"EpicEvelyn"

Dawn smiled at the idea and typed in the name. We continued creating the account before finally, FINALLY, we had finished.

"I'll leave you to go insane on the game," Dawn told me, and left the room.

Hot damn! Minecraft, here comes mama!

Then I noticed my ugly Steve skin, so I went on google and searched for a skin website.

minecraftskins.com

Well, that was easy. I searched through the thousands of skins before one finally caught my eye.

It had a green checkered hoodie, brown hair, and green eyes.

BAZINGA! Totally fits me. I saved it onto my game and went back to check out my character.

"You look so awesome Evelyn," I said to myself, and continued to play the game.