T W O

Taehyung shivered lightly as he woke up. Slowly looking around, he noticed he was still in his alley way on cardboard so the cement ground would be a little more comfortable.

He rose slowly, continuing to look around, waking up slowly and rubbing his eyes to adjust to the light of day.

Taehyung shivered again as a cold wind blew through his alley way, making him cold as ice for a couple of seconds.

"It's getting cold again." Taehyung rubbed his hands on his tattered and worn jacket sleeves to pathetically try to warm himself up.

Taehyung finally found the will to get off of his cardboard when his stomach started to growl at him. He honestly couldn't remember the last meal he had, so maybe it was the right time to go look for it.

Taehyung stood at the corner of his alley, looking into the busy street that awaited him. But, all Taehyung was looking at was a woman who had ate half of a burger before throwing it away.

His mouth drooled slightly before quickly looking around himself, after a moment of planning out how to get the burger without being too noticeable, Taehyung nonchalantly walked to the trash can.

Taehyung looked inside secretly, making sure the half hamburger was still in there and what condition it was in.

It wasn't like Taehyung had cared, he had eaten way worse things than a hamburger lazily thrown in the trash.

One quick flick of the wrist and Taehyung successfully grabbed the hamburger. He held it up so he could see, drooling over how good it would taste.

He went to take a bite before the hamburger was smacked away from his hands. His face immediately fell before looking at the person who caused him to lose his meal.

"Hey, scumbag, why don't you get a job instead of eating out of the trash. You're just a waste of space, filthy human being." The older man had a face of disgust as he looked down on Taehyung.

Taehyung's face twisted with fear, regret, and more importantly,
embarrassment. He immediately bent at an angle to the stranger, mumbling an apology before scurrying back to his alley way.

He threw himself down onto the cardboard that he sleeps on, hands in his face, trying desperately hard not to cry.

The pain in his stomach didn't help anything either, just made everything worse. His body shook as he held everything in until his frail body just caved into itself, tears pouring out of his eyes.

"Hey."

The sudden unfamiliar voice made Taehyung jump and look up at the stranger with tears coming out of his eyes.

"Did you want to come home with me to eat?"

Taehyung's mind went to all the bad memories of men violating, raping, and abusing him just so he could eat or shower. It was a cruel cycle but Taehyung was willing to do anything to survive at this point.

The men always wanted repayment for their hospitality.

What a sick world.

And apparently he was the scumbag of it.

_

It hurt writing this.