T E N

Taehyung walked along the sidewalk, coughing into his hands. His throat felt like it was being ripped from the inside with every breath and cough. He wanted to rest but his legs kept him moving.

It had been about a week since he left Hoseok's home. Now, he was rummaging through the trash for food and sleeping in the corners of alley ways where the wind couldn't reach.

This was his life. Taehyung accepted that.

The wounds on his body healed nicely and new ones haven't been added in a while. Well, who would want to have sex with a kid who's on the verge of death and coughing in the corner of the alley way? Men steered clear.

Taehyung would be lying if he didn't miss the smell of Hoseok's bed. The warmth of his house. And that careful low voice that the older had.

Once he had found a nice spot to sleep for the night, Taehyung brought out a slightly molded piece of bread that he had found in the trash.

It wasn't the best meal, didn't taste amazing, but it was food. Taehyung knew he needed it in order to stay off of deaths radar.

Though, his mind kept lingering to Hoseok.

"You don't even know him, why are you thinking about him?" Taehyung whispered to himself, in hopes of someone giving him an answer.

Only silence, he was talking to no one except himself. Maybe he was going crazy, maybe he was delusional from his sickness.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair, tugging roughly resulting in tuffs of hair coming out.

"What's wrong with me." Taehyung let a couple tears drop from his eyes as he squeezed them shut.

A loud noise at the end of the alley way grabbed Taehyung's attention, making him look up to where it came from immediately.

A couple of men were walking through the alley way, glass bottles in their hands, and drunken slurs coming out of their mouths.

Taehyung didn't have enough time to react before they noticed him. One of the men had pointed him out to the other and when Taehyung tried to strand up, they pushed him back down.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" Taehyung had to move his face from the man speaking, trying not to puke over the stench of alcohol on his tongue.

"I-I'm homeless.." Taehyung could only pathetically mumble, he knew what would happen if he tried to escape.

"Pretty, isn't he?" One of the men nudged the other in agreement and before Taehyung knew what happened, he was lifted off the ground.

His back was pressed against one of the bigger guys as the other man slowly unzipped his pants. Taehyung didn't have the energy to fight back, his sore throat wouldn't let him scream, he was helpless.

He was going to be raped.

Taehyung cried relentlessly as he felt his pants being ripped off and the rough hands of both men as they touched his body.

Taehyung limped along the sidewalk, blood on the corner of his mouth, and bruises all over his body. Only a couple pieces of clothes covering his body that he managed to scavenge for after having them ripped off him. He was freezing and in pain everywhere imaginable.

He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, but somehow his feet had led his broken body to something that felt nice.

Taehyung slowly lifted up his hand to the door, knocking pathetically against it.

When the door opened, Taehyung didn't have to look up to know who was there. He finally let his body go limp and fall forward into the older mans arms.

_

Hey, sorry about this story. I know it could be so much better than this. But, in all honesty, I'm going through a really rough time and I'm really depressed. I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm sorry and I'll try harder.