E I G H T

Taehyung tossed and rolled. He kept his eyes closed and felt the fluffiness surrounding his body. He took one huge sniff before smiling incredibly big.

"Heaven smells like strawberries.."

"I just did laundry." Taehyung immediately sat up in the bed and opened his eyes.

And there he was, the man he had stole from, the man who pointed him out for being homeless, and the man who turned his back as he coughed in the dark alley.

Taehyung looked down at his body, making sure he still had his clothes on. He was definitely wearing clothes, but they weren't his.

"What are you looking for?" Hoseok watched as the boy stared at the clothes he was wearing.

When Hoseok got Taehyung home, he stunk. Not that Hoseok would tell him that, but Hoseok couldn't just let the boy rot in his own flesh. He took it upon himself to bathe him and change his clothes.

"My clothes.." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he kept his eyes down from the older man.

"Don't worry about them, I threw them away." Hoseok smiled as Taehyung locked eyes with him, "I gave you a bath and gave you some of my clothes."

Taehyung cringed within himself. This man had seen him naked. Seen the scars and bruises that he carried under his clothes.

Hoseok noticed the boy becoming self conscious, "I didn't mean to look at your body, but I bandaged your wounds."

Taehyung whimpered for a second before gripping at his sides. He wasn't used to this type of care. No one had ever healed his wounds, only gave them to him.

Hoseok took a couple of deep breaths before grabbing the medicine on the corner of the bed and handing it to the smaller boy.

"This is my apology."

Taehyung grabbed the medicine, looking at it for a couple of seconds. It was cough medicine.

"I don't know if that'll help you, you're coughing up a lot of blood, but I can take you to the doctors if you want."

Taehyung looked at the man before opening the medicine and chugged the syrup for a couple of seconds.

The disgusting taste went down his throat, but he needed this.

After he was done, he looked at the widened eyes of Hoseok, "uh, I have some of that money left over to pay you back.."

"No, it's on me." Hoseok interrupted, "I'm Hoseok by the way."

Taehyung watched as the older smiled brightly. He felt something in his stomach and heart but blamed it on the medicine.

"I'm Taehyung."

_

Sorry if this is boring.