F O U R T E E N

"Why don't you want to go to the doctors?" Hoseok asked, helping Taehyung out some clothes on and drying his hair.

"I'm a minor." Taehyung wasn't lying but he also wasn't telling the truth. He didn't want Hoseok to ask any questions either, and he was glad the older hadn't yet.

"Fine," Hoseok smiled at Taehyung before getting off the bed, "but I'm calling a friend who's a doctor."

"Hoseok-"

"Stop it, you need to get some help. And this is the least I can do." Hoseok pulled out his cellphone, typing in his friends number and then putting it against his ear.

"Hey, been a long time since we last talked." Hoseok smiled at the voice on the other end of the phone, "listen, I need to ask you a favor."

A knock on the door made Taehyung go stiff. He wasn't looking foreword to seeing this doctor, but he'd do it for Hoseok.

Hoseok quickly opened the door and hugged his friend before leading him in the the room where Taehyung was sitting.

"Seokjin, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Seokjin." Seokjin looked at the scrawny beaten up boy before smiling gently and holding a hand out.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung returned the smile and shook the mans hand. For some reason, all of Taehyung tension disappeared.

"Now, tell me what's going on?" Seokjin looked at Taehyung before looking at Hoseok.

"He keeps coughing up blood." Hoseok sighed.

Seokjin pulled out his bag, digging through the inside of it for a second before pulling out a cotton swab.

"Open up, sweetie." Taehyung did as he was told and let Seokjin swab the back of his throat.

When he pulled the swab out, Hoseok and Taehyung were surprised to see so much dark blood on it. But, Seokjin thought it was normal for his every day routine.

"This should be processed eventually and I'll give you a call back to tell you what's going on." Seokjin put the swab in some plastic and back into his bag.

Hoseok nodded but Taehyung wasn't paying attention any longer, "for the meantime, keep him under close watch."

Taehyung looked up at Seokjin, the older giving him a smile before turning to leave out the door.

Hoseok waved his friend off before returning his attention to Taehyung, "now, how about we fatten you up?"

_

I feel the need to finish this today.